MAC All About Orange Collection (June 2013)

Beautybuyer

Ill be buying all l/s except maybe one or two of the real orange colors. Maybe one blush and I should be good lol.. I'm all about this collection!! June is so far!!!

PrettyKitty

I just saw the color story.
thud.gif
How am I supposed to choose between 7 orange lipsticks?? Buy them all? I also want 2 blushes, thank god I already own Immortal Flower.

duku

I'm interested in most of the lipsticks and the two blushes I don't have. Damn it, MAC!

purplevines

I just saw the color story.
thud.gif
How am I supposed to choose between 7 orange lipsticks?? Buy them all? I also want 2 blushes, thank god I already own Immortal Flower.
Where is the colour story? I looked through this thread but its been a long day and may have missed it :(

Beautybuyer

I just saw the color story. :thud: How am I supposed to choose between 7 orange lipsticks?? Buy them all? I also want 2 blushes, thank god I already own Immortal Flower.
I too am having this problem lol I think I got it down to 6 lipsticks lol thank goodness I'm not too into the temperature rising collection! I will be STALKING this collection I already feel super excited to do it lol

Baby1black

I just saw the color story. :thud: How am I supposed to choose between 7 orange lipsticks?? Buy them all? I also want 2 blushes, thank god I already own Immortal Flower.
Well u can take out razz dazzler and neon orange so u have 5 left. If u have flamingo you are lucky you only need 4.

CartoonChic

Flamingo is back too?!
thud.gif
I just went bananas over in the Tropical Taboo thread because I saw that Narcissus CSG is returning. Narcissus, Flamingo and Just Wonderful lip pencil are my only remaining MAC regrets that I missed out on. Now I have the chance to get two of them. If Just Wonderful gets repromoted, I'll wish for $10 million because the universe is trying to tell me something.

KrystalAnne

Oh jeez. I'm dying for more Flamingo. I hate to use mine because I don't want to finish it and have no more. And everything else sounds appealing as well. I can't wait for this one!

ladyarwen

FINALLY a color story! I can skip all the lustre lippies with no problem, and I already have Neon Orange and Immortal Flower blush. Also...what the hell kind of quad is that?? No orange shadows at all in an all about ORANGE collection? D<
Prelim list:
Sushi Kiss ls
Sweet and Sour ls
Rising Sun csg way too sheer!
Royal Sunset blush
Honey Jasmine blush

GlamQueen21

Wishlist:
Tarte & Trendy l/s
Sushi Kiss l/s
Sweet & Sour l/s
Tangerine Dream l/s
Razzledazzler l/s (BU)
Royal Sunset Blush
Honey Jasmine Blush

I already own Flamingo l/s, Neon Orange l/s, and Immortal Flower Blush. I have been wanting another Razzledazzler l/s and getting it this time.