MAC All About Orange Collection (June 2013)

Genn

cry.gif
I will just have to busy myself with my new goodies. I'm sure I have enough to keep me buy for a month or two
I think we have a long time to wait for that

sagehen

coolness. i didn't think there would be any after it sold out on the websites. i think i only used modern mandarin once or twice which is why i'm being more selective with blush purchase this year. i almost got 2 BU of it when it restocked. so many not being used in my stash. my CCO right now only has tartan tale palettes and other older collections. nothing from last year.
I DID get 2 BU after I got one, decided I didn't like it, gave it to my sister and then for some reason fell hard for it, so I kept the backups. That was a strange time lol

TommyCJC

I wonder if they will just add Hayley Williams lipstick etc to this collection since I think her stuff was mostly orange based? =p

iATEaSEAmonster

I hope this opens up opportunities for another saturated color-based collection. For example, maybe an "All About Blue" collection where there's blue eyeshadows, blue eyeliners, blue glitter, and very sheer blue lipglass.

martiangurll

So is this the Haley collection that got cancelled? Or did we just lose interest because it isn't until June and the April collections have us preoccupied???
huh2.gif

vaisforluvrs

So is this the Haley collection that got cancelled? Or did we just lose interest because it isn't until June and the April collections have us preoccupied???
huh2.gif
Lol. I think there is speculation that they will use some of those colors from Hayley in this collection, but I don't think anyone knows for sure.

Latest posts