MAC All About Orange Collection (June 2013)

Richelle83

Wish they had an option to check whether you want signature confirmation or not.
I've always had to sign for MAC packages. If I'm not home they'll take it to the office since I live in a complex. If I were at my parents house I'd leave a note at the door saying to leave it, but its their choice really.

Richelle83

I'll just edit this post here lol

sigh.gif

ChosenOne

Just ordered Royal Sunset and Sushi Kiss...and Sushi Flower.
angelic.gif
I've been meaning to get that for a while now, so it seemed like the perfect time to get it! I hate paying shipping but oh well. I guess it's better than worrying if I'll get it at the store or not. Now to sit and wait for the big haul I know is coming in another month with Tropical Taboo.....

SydVicious

Here's hoping Christine gets the collection to review this week. BEFORE everything launches on Thursday.
It really would have helped me this morning when I was trying to pick stuff. It seemed like the last 2-3 collections all the bloggers were getting stuff in enough time that they had swatches out before stuff went live on the site. I wish Mac would just send Christine a box a week ahead of time so we can all see everything in plenty of time. lol

SydVicious

Just ordered Royal Sunset and Sushi Kiss...and Sushi Flower.
angelic.gif
I've been meaning to get that for a while now, so it seemed like the perfect time to get it! I hate paying shipping but oh well. I guess it's better than worrying if I'll get it at the store or not. Now to sit and wait for the big haul I know is coming in another month with Tropical Taboo.....
I grabbed Sushi flower too!! Be sure to check your email too, MacPro sent out a survey and if you do it you get a free shipping code to use on your next purchase. :)

linotte

Thursday?!

I'm DYING here.

blush-anim-cl.gif
These LE collection launches make me a little melodramatic. I'm just glad there's a place like Specktra where it seems like I'm not the only one this excited. My family, friends, and boyfriend all think I'm absolutely nuts.

JJJewels

I'm stalking the site like a crazy person. My co-workers think I've lost my mind.
It may be up earlier than Thursday though if it's up for Pro already.

Beautybuyer

Boo I don't have enough to b2m I may have 5 if I turn in an almost empty lipstick though I still wouldn't have enough lol I just don't use my stuff enough I guess? I did b2m not too long ago for some perms

nikki1387

Michelemu21, could you briefly describe the difference between the two blushes, and which do you prefer? By the way, could you also remind me your foundation shade?

Thanks for your comment! I agree with you about Immortal Flower, I think that as soon as I get a peach blush that I am satisfied with, I am getting rid of Immortal Flower. It just seems difficult to find a peach/apricot blush that doesn't pull too orange or too coral. I am very eager to check out Honey Jasmine because from the comparison swatch between it and Blazing Haute, it seems like a darker Blazing Haute, which is promising since Blazing Haute just completely disappeared on my skin although I was completely in love with the colour.
I have lover and LOVE IT!! I'm around NW20 as well and IF didn't really show up at all on me, especially when I have a little more color. I usually have a hard time pulling anything peach off, but lover has just the right amount of peachiness and orange to it. if you'd like, I could swatch it for you! :)

MakeupMama

Here's hoping Christine gets the collection to review this week. BEFORE everything launches on Thursday.
I hope so too! all these random swatches have me all confused now.. might just pickup sk online and rest ill have to wait for the instore release

erine1881

Just noticed this ;) thanks Erine.! I'll try that.
They're pretty cheap too. I got 100 small shadow tins for 12.50. You could get 16 free lipsticks/glosses/shadows for less than the cost of a lipstick with that! They also have large shadow and blush sized tins if you depot those products as well.
Ahh thanks, I recognised the current packaging but I didn't know there was an older version.
Yeah it drives my OCD :crazy:
Lippie heaven lol
#makeupartistproblems :lol:

Latest posts