MAC All About Orange Collection (June 2013)

NaomiH

These swatches are actually making me contemplate getting the quad!
Hey ladies, reviews aren't up yet BUT i'm attaching my swatches just because I love you Specktra gals so much and I know its tough to make decisions without many blog features up before the collection goes live :) Reviews will be up tomorrow! Overall I'm quite impressed with the pieces that I have! Let me know if you have any questions.

Serenityy

These swatches are actually making me contemplate getting the quad!
iagree.gif

Does gray eyeshadows work with hazel/green eyes?

Beautezine

I have hazel eyes and I quite like it. It's very much just a "smoky eye" quad... i'm really impressed with the quality of it. The sparkle eyeshadow has a bit of fall out but they are all pretty decent and not too chalky. I think it would work for any eyes to make smoky eyes

SydVicious

I only read this and went to the site like "OMG ALL of the lipsticks are gone!" Then I just realized you never said the whole collection was up. Almost has a mini heart attack. lol

jawdrop.gif
OMG I need to start doing this!
sneaky.gif
Sorry girl, I hope they come up soon so all you ladies can put your order in.

I also get empty tins from tkbtrading. I get my blush and eyeshadow pots from them. They are cheap and usually will stick to the glue that is left over from when you depot.

Serenityy

I have hazel eyes and I quite like it. It's very much just a "smoky eye" quad... i'm really impressed with the quality of it. The sparkle eyeshadow has a bit of fall out but they are all pretty decent and not too chalky. I think it would work for any eyes to make smoky eyes
Thanks! I may just check this quad out in store.
flower.gif

Hazeleleanor

Hey ladies, reviews aren't up yet BUT i'm attaching my swatches just because I love you Specktra gals so much and I know its tough to make decisions without many blog features up before the collection goes live :) Reviews will be up tomorrow! Overall I'm quite impressed with the pieces that I have! Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank You SO much for these! A couple of questions. 1) Does Royal Sunset have visible shimmer? Or is it more of the matte side like Immortal Flower or Cream Soda? 2) Will you be reviewing Honey Jasmine? I know many of us are curious about that one too.

SydVicious

Awesome!!! thanks so much!!!

erine1881

:jawdrop: OMG I need to start doing this! :sneaky:
Do it!
:agree: Does gray eyeshadows work with hazel/green eyes?
Any colour works with any eye colour.
Sorry girl, I hope they come up soon so all you ladies can put your order in.  I also get empty tins from tkbtrading.  I get my blush and eyeshadow pots from them.  They are cheap and usually will stick to the glue that is left over from when you depot.
Yup, you just can't use the heat method to depot tho.

butterflyeyes

Never would have thought that a grey quad would get my attention like this one has! BTW...you guys are ALL enablers and I blame each and every one of you for the damage I am planning to make on this collection....just like it's all of your fault that I got so much from Temperature Rising. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!
mac_haul.gif

Baby1black

Hey ladies, reviews aren't up yet BUT i'm attaching my swatches just because I love you Specktra gals so much and I know its tough to make decisions without many blog features up before the collection goes live :) Reviews will be up tomorrow!  Overall I'm quite impressed with the pieces that I have! Let me know if you have any questions.
Thankyou and we love ya

honey on boost

Thank you! Looks like I need the quad now.

singer82

Hey ladies, reviews aren't up yet BUT i'm attaching my swatches just because I love you Specktra gals so much and I know its tough to make decisions without many blog features up before the collection goes live :) Reviews will be up tomorrow!  Overall I'm quite impressed with the pieces that I have! Let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you so much for these! You're a doll. Man, RS looks so pretty :heart:

bluelitzer

Thank you so much Beautezine
heart.gif

The greyest eyeshadow I own is Satin Taupe and it looks muddy on me and I never wear it.
Greys just don't like my skintone at all. Sigh. I'll sadly be passing the quad.

ForeverJenn

Omg royal sunset and those 2 lippies!! :eyelove: Even the quad is Appealing!

KMQE716

That Quad is beautiful! Def. adding this to the list! ty for the swatches :)

Latest posts