MAC All About Orange Collection (June 2013)

GlamQueen21

Erine, what method would be best? (I've never depotted before... scared I'd mess it up.)
sweatdrop.gif
Flatiron is the best method to depot! I myself was once scared to depot my eyeshadows and blushes. I have conquered my fear of depotting and it's fun!

Lipstickdiva420

Flatiron is the best method to depot! I myself was once scared to depot my eyeshadows and blushes. I have conquered my fear of depotting and it's fun!
I use to be scared to depot as well and after while you do get the hang of it. The only thing I'm not brave enough to depot and probably never will is the mineralized products.

Beautybuyer

I depotted some almost empty lipsticks I had and my jazzed since it melted beyond repair lol I now have enough to b2m yay! I swear I loose/throw away empty containers when I'm in cleaning mode

elegant-one

I have hazel eyes and I quite like it. It's very much just a "smoky eye" quad... i'm really impressed with the quality of it. The sparkle eyeshadow has a bit of fall out but they are all pretty decent and not too chalky. I think it would work for any eyes to make smoky eyes
I agree...love the quad. Thanks

I frequent your site all the time. Its wonderful - thanks so much!

Corally

T&t looks pretty but different on skin tones..is it like a burnt orange? I'm trying to resist and just get sushi kiss
Not sure what T&T is either.. in some pics it's like an more orange version of Reel Sexy and in some pics it's like a burnt orange.. :/

erine1881

Erine, what method would be best?  (I've never depotted before... scared I'd mess it up.)  :sweat:
I use the wirecutter method. http://youtu.be/o--oPgjo43o
Flatiron is the best method to depot! I myself was once scared to depot my eyeshadows and blushes. I have  conquered my fear of depotting and it's fun!
As i said earlier, the heat method won't work.
as long as you don't claim them and watermark your name on them and then block people who tell you it's wrong then i think ur fine ;) lol
Seriously. That shit pisses me off

Beautybuyer

Not sure what T&T is either.. in some pics it's like an more orange version of Reel Sexy and in some pics it's like a burnt orange.. :/
I know it looks different in almost every picture I see lol I'm guessing I'll personally pull the color it is in the tube or close to it

KrystalAnne

Thanks to everyone for posting swatches and pictures of people wearing the products! Loving what I'm seeing! Sweet & Sour looks so pretty. I'm hoping it looks good on my fair skin. Royal sunset looks pleasantly pink. I can't wait to place my order. Also, after seeing swatches of the quad I'm tempted but will most likely skip. I suck at smokey eyes. I need to improve.

erine1881

Thanks, Erine!  I watched Koren's video before, but I didn't have a wirecutter.  I need to get one soon, so I can start depotting.
Yes! Just don't use a knife! Use a metal makeup spatula instead. Much safer. In general i used to use the candle method, but that took longer and the fumes were nauseating. This is much faster and safer than any heat method.