MAC All About Orange Collection (June 2013)

Beautezine

Thank You SO much for these! A couple of questions. 1) Does Royal Sunset have visible shimmer? Or is it more of the matte side like Immortal Flower or Cream Soda? 2) Will you be reviewing Honey Jasmine? I know many of us are curious about that one too.
1) There's no visible shimmer, but it does have a satin finish... it's like it reflects light and glows without actually any shimmer.
2) These are the only samples that I got, so if I do review Honey Jasmine it won't be until after they hit stores (so honestly... not very likely). I did see it in person though and it is very beautiful, more on the dusty side. Honestly... all the shades are just lovely in the collection. If you like corals/oranges, you can't go wrong :)

fabulousmoolah

I can't wait to try that depot method. I currently use a tart warmer (for scented wax melting) and it works great for UD, sephora brand and most drugstore brands but I always get a tiny bend and chip with Mac when I pry it out.

2browneyes

In general i used to use the candle method, but that took longer and the fumes were nauseating. This is much faster and safer than any heat method.
YIKES! That is dangerous in so many ways! I'm nervous just thinking about that. I used tweezers but I need to get one of those metal makeup spatulas.

Haven

AGH! I was going to be good and skip this collection. I even pulled out all of my coral/orange lippies and blushes to convince myself to skip. But now I want that quad. Of course other products will sneak into my cart if I get the quad. Ah hell!
mac_atemywallet.gif

Genn

AGH! I was going to be good and skip this collection. I even pulled out all of my coral/orange lippies and blushes to convince myself to skip. But now I want that quad. Of course other products will sneak into my cart if I get the quad. Ah hell!
mac_atemywallet.gif
LOL. I did the same thing earlier. I pulled out my razzle dazzler to convince myself I need anything. I already have RD and IF but sushi kiss keeps calling my name.

lilinah

Went to swatch in my local stand-alone MAC and they did not have this collection. Apparently people have been asking about it, though.

I'm disappointed 'cuz i want to figure out if i want Flamingo and/or Sweet & Sour. I also want to test Immortal Flower, but i know i want Royal Sunset.

Is this one of those collections "only at select MACs"?

lkillie

What lip colors do you all suggest for NW15? I want a few of them, but I don't want to get carried away with something I may not love. :(

lkillie

Went to swatch in my local stand-alone MAC and they did not have this collection. Apparently people have been asking about it, though.

I'm disappointed 'cuz i want to figure out if i want Flamingo and/or Sweet & Sour. I also want to test Immortal Flower, but i know i want Royal Sunset.

Is this one of those collections "only at select MACs"?
It doesn't hit stores until June 6th!

geeko

I bought Sushi Kiss, Flamingo, TART and trendy, Tangerine Dream and sweet and sour lipsticks plus the 2 blushers in honey jasmine and royal sunset. Haven't got about to swatching the lipsticks yet. But i've jus swatched Royal sunset in comparison to Rosy outlook prolong wear blush, since these 2 look similar in the pan but not similar when applied. Royal sunset is more pink and rosy outlook more peach

allthingsglam

P
I bought Sushi Kiss, Flamingo, TART and trendy, Tangerine Dream and sweet and sour lipsticks plus the 2 blushers in honey jasmine and royal sunset. Haven't got about to swatching the lipsticks yet. But i've jus swatched Royal sunset in comparison to Rosy outlook prolong wear blush, since these 2 look similar in the pan but not similar when applied. Royal sunset is more pink and rosy outlook more peach
please swatch the lipsticks