MAC All About Orange Collection (June 2013)

ladyarwen

She stole these photos from that MAC Korea blog :( but nevertheless pretty!
Oh yeah, I thought I had seen those before...time to troll! ;D

Update: She says in her OP that they don't belong to her. I'll let it go since she's not acting as though they're her swatches.

JenniBee73

Not sure if anyone has said this yet, so apologies if it has been said. Looks like Temptalia just posted the color story today. At least the promo pics are nice and big so we can get a good look at everything. Her swatches and reviews are what I'd really like to see so hopefully we'll have those soon. :)

JenniBee73

Not sure if anyone has said this yet, so apologies if it has been said. Looks like Temptalia just posted the color story today. At least the promo pics are nice and big so we can get a good look at everything. Her swatches and reviews are what I'd really like to see so hopefully we'll have those soon. :)

PrettyKitty

I will get my 2 lippies tomorrow!!
yahoo.gif

2browneyes

I will not get that quad....I will not get that quad...I do not need another quad...OMG I think I have to have that quad!
wacko.gif

cr8zy4MAC

I know this is very offtopic, but this is a busy thread so more chance I can get an answer. I'm wanting to try the Hourglass Immaculate foundation, but I don't know which shade I should go for. I think Pearl, Vanilla or Porcelain, but it's hard to find comparison swatches with other foundations I do have. I can't try the foundation myself, because it's not available here. It also isn't listed in temptalia's foundation matrix. Would anyone be able to swatch those shades or one or two of them next to a NC15 or MUFE Matte Velvet+ #20 foundation? To prevent this from going further offtopic if someone can help me could you please post it in the Hourglass thread http://www.specktra.net/t/89378/hourglass-cosmetics/30#post_2397343.

I'm sorry I'm posting this here, but the Hourglass thread isn't visited that much.
Hi there,

Yes, I can do it tomorrow. I work at Sephora. I hope this will give you the information that you need. :)

Addict4MAC

Never would have thought that a grey quad would get my attention like this one has! BTW...you guys are ALL enablers and I blame each and every one of you for the damage I am planning to make on this collection....just like it's all of your fault that I got so much from Temperature Rising. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!
mac_haul.gif
I stand behind you on that. I was in the TR thread and now I'm contemplating getting all of the l/g now that MAC has restocked SMH

Odelia

Hey ladies, reviews aren't up yet BUT i'm attaching my swatches just because I love you Specktra gals so much and I know its tough to make decisions without many blog features up before the collection goes live :) Reviews will be up tomorrow! Overall I'm quite impressed with the pieces that I have! Let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you so much Jessica! Very nice of you
bouquet.gif

urock.gif

KMQE716

I will not get that quad....I will not get that quad...I do not need another quad...OMG I think I have to have that quad!
wacko.gif
It's a definite! i was thinking the shades were going to come up ashy but they are not by her photos...i can't say no....plz MAC dont fool me ;(

Latest posts