MAC All About Orange Collection (June 2013)

Yazmin

I use Excel for both my inventory and wishlist.
type.gif

For my MAC collection, I have a tab/sheet for each product type (lipsticks, lip glosses, blushes, eyeshadows, etc.). Then I have different columns that I can filter/sort (shade, collection, permanent/LE, finish/formula, etc.).

My wishlist is also on Excel. Each collection has its own tab. The color story is on the first column. I highlight the products I want/need and key in the price on the next column. I cross out anything I already have or don't intend to buy. At the bottom of the list, I have the total, so I have an idea how much I can expect to spend on that collection (and if it's within my budget... if not, I'll need to cut my list down).

I hope that helps!
flower.gif

Thanks everyone for their input!
Now that I've got about 90% of my collection organized into drawers, cataloging everything is the next step! I need to take pics, too!

liba

DAMN, this thread exploded in one day!
sweatdrop.gif

@Erine: Girl, I wish I could! I just went to the office of my apartment complex and they wouldn't give me the address of the name that the order was signed by. I guess people who steal need more privacy than we deserve to have?
th_mad0217.gif
Ready to move for sure! I'm sorry that happened to you :(
I've had sleazy neighbors sign for my misdelivered packages before. I called and complained to UPS and they sent over a gigantic bouncer-looking dude to knock on their door and question them on why they signed for something that wasn't theirs and made them hand it back over. True story
thdrama.gif

splattergirl

girls, could anyone help me out? I haven't bought anything yet, have about $100 to spend in store on thursday. did anyone compare Sounds like noise (which I have) to any lippies? not needing flamingo and razzledazzler which I have, not wanting neon orange so the other 4 :) also, any comparisons/thoughts on similarity of instant chic and royal sunset? own IF and think HJ might be a bit darker than what I am used to as an nw10 with rosacea :) thank you

butterflyeyes

thank you <3
Honestly, I don't think Sounds Like Noise really compares...especially since it's a matte formula. I got it with all of the AAO lippies and when I put it on it is a definite different look. You could always look at everyone's swatches so far and see if anything looks too close to SLN for your liking.

Medgal07

My Flamingo (BU), Sushi Kiss, and Sweet & Sour shipped too!  I'm gonna wear my Flamingo and Razzledazzler for the next couple of days while I wait for my order to arrive. :nanas:
I decided to do that too-- I pulled both Flamingo & RD out to wear & get me primed for what could be a month of orange. I'm stoked!

BriarRose

Does anyone have any suggestions on lipsticks that could work for me?

Super pale (NW5), very cool toned, rosy pink lips, and ash blonde hair, if that helps. Orange isn't usually my friend, but I'm hoping at least one of these would work on me. Thank you!

Bliur

Man, I just can't wait for the collection to be released here! I've got finals this week and I'm fearing they'll put the collection up just when I'm not at home
angry.gif

singer82

Oh balls! I was ordering off of Nordstrom. And as I'm checking out sweet and sour gets taken out of my cart. Guess me and this collection just are meant to be :( Hopefully Mac restocks

janette9687

Is it bad that I could tell you every eye shadow I have just by looking at it? I don't need the boxes.. I can just look at the colour and tell you. I find it kind of odd.

I remember the first time I ever went to a MAC counter, I'd been looking at MAC online for so long and didn't own anything that I could guess the lipstick the MA was wearing just from looking at it. Kinda weird...
im the same way haha i can look at pics on instagram and tell the lipstick theyre wearing, and on my palettes i dont have to turn the e/s around i already know which on it is.

Paisly

Does anyone have any suggestions on lipsticks that could work for me?

Super pale (NW5), very cool toned, rosy pink lips, and ash blonde hair, if that helps. Orange isn't usually my friend, but I'm hoping at least one of these would work on me. Thank you!
TBH I think sweet and sour would look amazing on you!