MAC All About Orange Collection (June 2013)

Violasphere

I can't get on the Belk site. Been trying for an hour and a half. On my phone and different computers. Can someone post a link possibly? THANK YOU!

Paisly

Honey jasmine (3 layers) and Royal sunset (2). I assumed Honey Jasmine would be more orange and more opaque. It's more wearable than I imagined. First swatch seemed a bit sheer but perfect for pale beauties. RS reminds me of the posie tint in a powder form. Love it but obviously more dupable than HJ.

Paisly

I agree! I wish I could put on only mascara and look as pretty as you do, Paisly! And that lipstick really looks fantastic on you. If you haven't already made it your HG lipstick and bought your entire state's worth of stock, you SHOULD!
It's the only one I didn't BU! I didn't think it would look this pink by looking at other swatches. I might need to hunt a few more down ;) I think I had a little concealer too. I can't remember lol. But thank you sweetie.

ChosenOne

Honey jasmine (3 layers) and Royal sunset (2). I assumed Honey Jasmine would be more orange and more opaque. It's more wearable than I imagined. First swatch seemed a bit sheer but perfect for pale beauties. RS reminds me of the posie tint in a powder form. Love it but obviously more dupable than HJ.
iagree.gif
I just wore mine a couple of days ago (how did that get in my cart??) and could not believe how much I loved it! Maybe it was just me getting overexcited at a new kind of color for me, but this might be up there in Easy Manner territory for me...the only blush I've ever bought BU of. I'm going to leave a BU of HJ to fate though. If there's a restock available online when I place my TT order later this month, I'll take it as a sign and get another one. If not, it's not like I don't have plenty of other makeup!

MissBeautyBunni

Am I the only one who never buy backups? I bought one once, sold it a couple of months later. There's no way I'll finish something since I always buy something new!
I don't back up. I just started my collection while I was in college and I knew once I was done, my entire makeup collection would end up in The Bahamas at my moms house.

partymartyw

Here are MAC Rainy Day quad and Guerlain Les Fumes. The two lightest colors the MAC quad were harder to swatch, but the black was amazing! Les Fumes is much warmer in comparison. I haven't tried Rainy Day on my eyes yet.

elegant-one

They are both beautiful! I was a bit worried about HJ, but not after this.Thanks

You are just so very Pretty!!!

Paisly

iagree.gif
I just wore mine a couple of days ago (how did that get in my cart??) and could not believe how much I loved it! Maybe it was just me getting overexcited at a new kind of color for me, but this might be up there in Easy Manner territory for me...the only blush I've ever bought BU of. I'm going to leave a BU of HJ to fate though. If there's a restock available online when I place my TT order later this month, I'll take it as a sign and get another one. If not, it's not like I don't have plenty of other makeup!
If you love it THAT much you must BU!
yahoo.gif
I'm thinking about a BU but I'm not going to hunt it down, ya know? Easy manner is beautiful! It seems that they restock the blushes more than the lippies. So the fate may be in your hands. lol

Paisly

They are both beautiful! I was a bit worried about HJ, but not after this.Thanks

You are just so very Pretty!!!
I, too, was worried about HJ! I like it more than RS! Did you get RS as well? Gosh! You ladies know how to make a girl blush. lol

JenniBee73

Here are MAC Rainy Day quad and Guerlain Les Fumes. The two lightest colors the MAC quad were harder to swatch, but the black was amazing! Les Fumes is much warmer in comparison. I haven't tried Rainy Day on my eyes yet.
Not going to lie, I really really want Rainy Season. Thanks for sharing!

ChosenOne

If you love it THAT much you must BU!
yahoo.gif
I'm thinking about a BU but I'm not going to hunt it down, ya know? Easy manner is beautiful! It seems that they restock the blushes more than the lippies. So the fate may be in your hands. lol
Enabler!!!!
lolz.gif
I just know if I go to a counter on Thursday to BU HJ, I'll also end up getting a S&S and possibly even a BU of SK! And I know this summer is going to be rough financially, so I'm trying to make my TT order my last big hurrah for at least a couple of months. Will power, don't desert me now! Of course, if a fated restock happens to place another HJ into my cart later this month, that would be okay...

lkillie

I, too, was worried about HJ! I like it more than RS! Did you get RS as well? Gosh! You ladies know how to make a girl blush. lol
Because of you I just purchased Sweet and Sour from Macy's! You convinced me with all the pale girl talk haha.

ocean286

Is it me, or is Belk a little buggy today?
hmm.gif
SO...I managed to get Flamingo. I missed out on it, in the Iris Apfel collection. I'm hoping my order goes through. Things aren't working right on their site and it could have been sold out, when I ordered it. We'll see if my order gets cancelled. Another exciting note for me, They also have Embrace Me l/s and I ordered that one too. Again we'll see if it goes through but, I'm excited because that's the one lippy I kicked myself for passing on. I have the lip liner now and it's gorgeous! SUPER HAPPY RIGHT NOW!
yahoo.gif

My haul is going to be small from this collection. Gotta Save Up For the Fourth Of July!

Flamingo (Maybe) x1
Sushi Kiss x1
Royal Sunset x1

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
Am I the only one who never buy backups? I bought one once, sold it a couple of months later. There's no way I'll finish something since I always buy something new!
Before I got into MAC, I bought tons of backups (mostly blushes because I was a blush heaux), but then I realized I never finish anything (unless it's a staple), so by the time I got into MAC, I put myself on a "no backup" rule.  As time went by, I allowed myself to buy backups of my favorite lipsticks but only when they are repromoted.  Now, I started buying backups again (from the same collection)... not because I’m afraid to finish the product but more because I’m afraid to misplace/lose/break them. I only buy backups of my absolute favorite lipsticks and glosses though. ETA: And on very rare occasions... blushes and beauty powders.