MAC All About Orange Collection (June 2013)

elegant-one

I just tried on Sushi Kiss. I used it just on my bottom lip & smooshed - it looks lovely a little sheerer with a bit of your own natural lip color showing through. Its very fresh & modern looking on. I have very plummy pigmented lips, so it gave it a bit more of a pink undertone.

PeachTwist

specktra is dangerous! before the release of this collection i wasnt interested in it....till i saw swatches lol
i missed the release on mac,woke up at 6am to find the lipsticks i wanted sold out. luckily i purchased yesterday on nordstrom.
Yup! I only wanted RS to begin with -- I've now bought RS & HJ and plan on buying S&S at least when it's released on a diff website in the UK other than MAC on Thursday.

Paisly

I just tried
I just tried on Sushi Kiss. I used it just on my bottom lip & smooshed - it looks lovely a little sheerer with a bit of your own natural lip color showing through. Its very fresh & modern looking on. I have very plummy pigmented lips, so it gave it a bit more of a pink undertone.
I just tried sushi kiss and I'm kind of disappointed. Maybe because my lips are so dry or the color just seems different than the swatches I've seen. I'm going to try doing a sheer layer. Thanks!

kimbunney

Sweet and Sour

Flamingo

Tangerine Dream

TD is different and not as pigmented on my lips because my lips are naturally a little pink. I have no dea what makeup look to do with it but I still love the color so much because its different. Also I have on Honey Jasmine Blush but I layered it over a blush I already had, still a beautiful color.

Medgal07

Ahh I'm glad I'm not alone! I hadn't thought of the certain colour text -- that's genius -- I'll have to start doing it.

There's a few on my Excel spreadsheet I need to go through because I purchased I think about 15 eye shadows from someone on here in Aus and they never arrived and I don't think I've bought them all again since -- I know I'm missing at least 2, but I'll have to go through them.

I love your idea of colour coding everything. I just bought 2 new foundations (3 if you count a BU I'm running out of) and about 3 or 4 concealers so I know I'm alright in that department for a while. I also just bought a new primer (Becca ever-matte) as my Cover FX one was getting low, but other than that I don't think I've ever run out of anything. My first MAC purchase was Vanilla e/s and that was 3yrs ago -- I use it every time I wear make-up for my brow highlight and there isn't even a dip. I think I'm good in that department, lol!
This is a bit shameful, but I only started color coding items that I ordered because I was buying so much that I couldn't
keep track of things. I've calmed down a wee bit and have much better control of the 'hauling' situation.

Ladyhawke

It was released online here today so I could not resist ordering nothing! I ordered Flamingo and Immortal Flower. I already bought Sushi Kiss, Razzedazzler, Honey Jasmin and Royal Sunset in store. I'm good now I think
yahoo.gif
. Maybe I will order Tart and Trendy later if it is not sold out yet.

Medgal07

Where have you been Kimbunney with that pretty face of yours---missed seeing you! Love you in S & S, F and TD. I noticed that you smiled biggest while wearing Flamingo, so is that your favorite????

Sweet and Sour

Flamingo

Tangerine Dream

TD is different and not as pigmented on my lips because my lips are naturally a little pink. I have no dea what makeup look to do with it but I still love the color so much because its different.

Hazeleleanor

Sweet and Sour

Flamingo

Tangerine Dream

TD is different and not as pigmented on my lips because my lips are naturally a little pink. I have no dea what makeup look to do with it but I still love the color so much because its different. Also I have on Honey Jasmine Blush but I layered it over a blush I already had, still a beautiful color.
Love Tangerine Dream on you.

kimbunney

Where have you been Kimbunney with that pretty face of yours---missed seeing you! Love you in S & S, F and TD. I noticed that you smiled biggest while wearing Flamingo, so is that your favorite
Flamingo was everything I wanted it to be! I have been longing for this lipstick since it last launched. Ask Richelle. She told me that night it launched in Iris Apel to get it but I was so hard headed so yes its my favorite!

Lipstickdiva420

Sweet and Sour

Flamingo

Tangerine Dream

Pretty!!! and I love flamingo on you.

Medgal07

Flamingo was everything I wanted it to be! I have been longing for this lipstick since it last launched. Ask Richelle. She told me that night it launched in Iris Apel to get it but I was so hard headed so yes its my favorite!
It looks amazing on you. That'll teach you not to listen to another MUA (makeup addict)
lol.gif
Glad you got it this time around!

KrystalAnne

They all look fabulous on you! I agree with you on TD. I have to build it up a lot to get the orange to show well. I'm not sure how to wear it either, but to be honest the look you have on below seems to work well on you paired with TD.
I just tried sushi kiss and I'm kind of disappointed. Maybe because my lips are so dry or the color just seems different than the swatches I've seen. I'm going to try doing a sheer layer. Thanks!

Mayanas

Am to 5 seconds to start mourn and cry, can not find my lipstick Sweet and Sour, rest today and got done cleaning my room (obviously also my makeup by these latest collections) and can not find it anywhere, it debuts Saturday and went out with him in the bag and as I remember was still with me when I get home.

buuuuuu

PS/
And just 5 days ago found my Lavender Whip

th_confused_new.gif
th_confused_new.gif

Ahh Forget it and I found it was among my earrings
th_happy1.gif

sujusarangx3

Nordstrom has ALL the colors available for back-order including Flamingo and Sushi Kiss, to ship on 6/26..... 3 weeks is a while to wait, but if you don't want to deal with stalking MAC for restock, it's an option!

butterflyeyes

Nordstrom has ALL the colors available for back-order including Flamingo and Sushi Kiss, to ship on 6/26..... 3 weeks is a while to wait, but if you don't want to deal with stalking MAC for restock, it's an option!
I remember having to wait a few weeks for my Lavender Whip lippie...I was happy that they didn't cancel the order like they did the first time I tried to order with them (when they did an initial back-order sell). It's definitely worth it if you want a safety net just in case you miss out on a MAC restock also (or if you can't grab what you want at the in-store release). If you manage to get the items you want before then you can cancel your order easily.

LiliV

Hi everyone! I'm new (longtime reader though
winks.gif
) and just got my Orange stuff in today. I ordered with the initial launch last week online and was lucky to get the things I wanted. I'm just hanging around the house today, but I briefly tried on the lipsticks I got (Sushi Kiss, Flamingo, and Imperial Light CSG) and so far I really like Flamingo, but Sushi Kiss I think I'll like better once I have my eye shadows and blush on too etc. I also think it looks a bit better with a gloss on top. I used Imperial Light and it made it look a little bit more "healthy" (I'm very pale, prob around NW10-15, so I have to be careful with really light colors), I'm not sure about a Satin being the best finish for that color either...lol. Anyway, here's my goodies!

Sushi Kiss, Flamingo, Imperial Light