MAC All About Orange Collection (June 2013)

peachsuns

I'm most excited about this collection ATM!
yahoo.gif

KrystalAnne

here's
mac_wishlist.gif
i still want all these. the crossed ones i already have. well i have flamingo too but want a BU. the ones i want the most are the 2 other lustres, Tarte &trendy and tangerine Dream. i need the 2 blushes too without a doubt.
This is pretty much my list, too. I might skip Sweet & Sour too, though. As for the rest....
heat.gif

kpxgenie

My CCO still has Razzledazzler. I need to bring Style Surge there to compare the two. I don't think they're dupes, but they may be similar enough for me to skip.
I don't think they're similar. Razzledazzler is actually kinda sheer. Takes a couple swipes to get the real pretty peachy coral color. Style surge is definitely a brighter true coral. You can google swatches and see how different they are.

kimibos

I don't think they're similar. Razzledazzler is actually kinda sheer. Takes a couple swipes to get the real pretty peachy coral color. Style surge is definitely a brighter true coral. You can google swatches and see how different they are.
i agree. i was soo happy to get Razzledazzler last year but it was a total bump. its stiff very hard to apply.

vaisforluvrs

im trying to decide between honey jasmine or ripe for love from temp rising.....
I guess it depends on what you already have in your collection. Based on swatches, RFL looks more dupe-able than HJ. HJ looks pretty unique to me, but I can't imagine using it very much. I still want it though!

Beautybuyer

I'm skipping every collection for this one! I'm going to Hawaii in June so rather save lol but this is a must have! Hopefully I won't have to stalk on vacation haha

KMQE716

What is your favourite lipliner to use with flamingo lipstick?
I don't own flamingo but my first thoughts are Chicory. I use that liner with my reel sexy (tho different finishes n all) it gives it a nice look. Also maybe to add some pop entertain me or lasting sensation prob is nice. I love a good peachy orange lippie

bobbiedoll03

I guess it depends on what you already have in your collection. Based on swatches, RFL looks more dupe-able than HJ. HJ looks pretty unique to me, but I can't imagine using it very much. I still want it though!
yes i decided against RFL since its so similar to marine life in my opinion. on my skin i dont see them looking drastically different.

Kaidan

I will skip Flamingo, I just got my Too Faced Juicy Melon and it looks like Flamingo next to Cut a Caper, and it doesn't look good on me. Too streaky. I think I can't wear those milky peach colours in the Lustre finish.
If Flamingo looks like Too Faced Juicy Melons, then that makes me want it even more. I have Juicy Melons and it's one of my most loved lipsticks.

badassSENORiTA

I will skip Flamingo, I just got my Too Faced Juicy Melon and it looks like Flamingo next to Cut a Caper, and it doesn't look good on me. Too streaky. I think I can't wear those milky peach colours in the Lustre finish.
I want it but I feel like I already achieve the same look with both Mac Pretty Please lipstick & Mac Pink Lemonade lipglass on top (both applied lightly) so I may...or may not skip it