MAC All About Orange Collection (June 2013)

MissTT

No. As long as a powder isn't used wet (with the exception of mineralize powders) they won't harbor bacteria.
Speaking of mineralized, how does one recover a wet MSFN? I saw someone mention using alcohol on the product, but I don't know if that's a spritz or what.

erine1881

Speaking of mineralized, how does one recover a wet MSFN? I saw someone mention using alcohol on the product, but I don't know if that's a spritz or what.
Your best bet is to scrape off the bit that got wet. That's the one mineralize product that can't be used wet.

MissTT

Say what? I saw somewhere it could be used wet/dry. I think karlasugar. Yeah so I got mine wet and uh...
ohboy.gif

kimibos

Say what? I saw somewhere it could be used wet/dry. I think karlasugar. Yeah so I got mine wet and uh...
ohboy.gif
i have seen some people on youtube using it wet. they spray fix plus on it and then apply it with a wet blush too.

MissTT

See now these fools messed me up! The sad part is I was just trying it to see what it looked like.

erine1881

See now these fools messed me up! The sad part is I was just trying it to see what it looked like.
Yeah it's the exception to the rule, like with the EDSFs-not to be used wet. Hopefully there's minimal scraping needed.

janette9687

Not the naturals!
nope.gif
yeah theres a post on karlasugar about a makeup artist doing it I think it was a post by LC Makeup i looove her swatches tho, it does create a hardening on top so if i use my msfn wet the brush only after and dont go back to the pan

vaisforluvrs

yeah theres a post on karlasugar about a makeup artist doing it I think it was a post by LC Makeup i looove her swatches tho, it does create a hardening on top so if i use my msfn wet the brush only after and dont go back to the pan
You could ask her. She's a specktra member.

liba

I'm curious about Flamingo mainly because it looks a little more pink. Normally, peach shades are hot fleshy death on my face. Cut A Caper looked terrible on me. I somehow ended up buying Jazzed, but I can't make it work. The only peach-type shades that I can wear are ones that are brightened, like Vegas Volt, or something like Playing Koi that's a bit more dramatic because it's so pale.
On me, Flamingo is way pinker than Jazzed - almost a little too pink to suit me. I needed a bit of a tan for it to start working but when it did, it was good. It's got plenty of brightness to it, if that's what helps.

I do well in peachy and orange lipsticks, but Cut a Caper (more peachy than Flamingo too) looks hideous on me - the texture doesn't sit smoothly on my lips and settles in this weird way, also isn't opaque enough to cover my natural lip color and not sheer enough to blend with it either. Some people love that one, but I have never wanted to own it. I can wear Jazzed just fine, especially in the summer, Playing Koi when I'm on the pale side in early spring, and I looooooooove Reel Sexy, which is my favorite out of all of these shades.

Side note: if you look good in Playing Koi, you would love the pale peach in Baking Beauties - that one is close to PK, but with a bit nicer texture. I only skipped it because I've got plenty of PK and was trying to save a few bucks here and there.

Aquamarine1543

I ordered five lipsticks except for RD and NO yesterday and it'll arrive today!
th_thstars.gif

I can't wait to see them esp. Flamingo and SK.
I'll let you know how they're during the weekend or so.

MACina

pompom.gif
.....awesome!

Cannot wait to hear your thoughts, Aquamarine1543!

I ordered five lipsticks except for RD and NO yesterday and it'll arrive today!
th_thstars.gif

I can't wait to see them esp. Flamingo and SK.
I'll let you know how they're during the weekend or so.