MAC All About Orange Collection (June 2013)

Baby1black

i dont know how that would work since there will be more than just 1 item in the collection. 
i can't imagine us jumping from one virtual room to the next to get the whole collection. We would probably stay the whole day on the website.LoL

erine1881

hmm very interesting. vex with green shadow.  now i want to try it out with humid or teal-drop (that green color from double feature 4)
Oh yes! It has green too! So...it's a grey/pink/green triochrome! It's gorgeous with greens like club and plumage!

CartoonChic

Really? I thought RD was more peach than CaC.. Good luck finding your lippies!
Oh dear. I haven't found them yet and I've been searching for hours. I remember putting them all in a bag. This was around the the time the Snake collection released. I was checking all of my Lustres for snow, and then set them aside to wipe them all clean later. I can't remember what I did with them after that. They have to be around here somewhere!

cr8zy4MAC

Sorry this is a little off subject, but I was wondering if any of you ladies have issues with the Cremesheen formulation being 1) way to sheer without much punch at all 2) seems to disappear in a heartbeat and/or 3) when worn with a lipstick and plushglass combo, the cremesheen seems to mess the whole look up by somehow breaking apart the lip look; instead of enhancing, it seems to ruin it in no time flat. It looks great for a very short time, but then it goes downhill after that.

Thanks for your input.

Corally

Really? I thought RD was more peach than CaC.. Good luck finding your lippies!
Oh dear. I haven't found them yet and I've been searching for hours. I remember putting them all in a bag. This was around the the time the Snake collection released. I was checking all of my Lustres for snow, and then set them aside to wipe them all clean later. I can't remember what I did with them after that. They have to be around here somewhere!
Oh no, I hope you find them!

erine1881

Sorry this is a little off subject, but I was wondering if any of you ladies have issues with the Cremesheen formulation being 1) way to sheer without much punch at all   2) seems to disappear in a heartbeat  and/or 3) when worn with a lipstick and plushglass combo, the cremesheen seems to mess the whole look up by somehow breaking apart the lip look; instead of enhancing, it seems to ruin it in no time flat.  It looks great for a very short time, but then it goes downhill after that. Thanks for your input.
#1 for sure! Cremesheens are supposed to be low-medium in coverage, which is why im not a huge fan. The only cremesheen i wear religiously is creme d' nude.

cr8zy4MAC

Are all the cremesheens in this AAO collection permanents? If so, maybe I'll just wait and see. I probably should skip them all together. I have some already that I have barely reached for at all. I would hate to miss something good. You know what I mean? I guess I was hoping for them to be a little more coverage like some of the Buxom glosses. They at least add something to the mix. I really appreciate the texture and shine factor of the Buxom glosses, but I really do love my M.A.C.

Thanks for your input, Ernie :)

erine1881

Are all the cremesheens in this AAO collection permanents?  If so, maybe I'll just wait and see.  I probably should skip them all together.  I have some already that I have barely reached for at all.  I would hate to miss something good.  You know what I mean?  I guess I was hoping for them to be a little more coverage like some of the Buxom glosses.  They at least add something to the mix.  I really appreciate the texture and shine factor of the Buxom glosses, but I really do love my M.A.C. Thanks for your input, Ernie :)
Oh you were talking about the cremesheen GLASSES!!! Yeah thise are straight up sheer. No medium coverage at all! I thought you meant the lipsticks, which is what i was talking about! Yes, all the glosses are perm.

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
Yes, all the glosses are perm.
I'm crossing the glosses off my list. Not because they're permanent, but because they're sheer. Money saved.
thmbup.gif

peachsuns

Sorry this is a little off subject, but I was wondering if any of you ladies have issues with the Cremesheen formulation being 1) way to sheer without much punch at all 2) seems to disappear in a heartbeat and/or 3) when worn with a lipstick and plushglass combo, the cremesheen seems to mess the whole look up by somehow breaking apart the lip look; instead of enhancing, it seems to ruin it in no time flat. It looks great for a very short time, but then it goes downhill after that.

Thanks for your input.
I totally agree with you! Yes, yes, I know what you mean! My first CSG was Partial to PInk, and I thought mmmm OK?
hmm.gif

cr8zy4MAC

Yep, me too. I just checked my lipgloss stash. I only have three cremesheen lipglasses. That is probably why! On the other hand, I do have quite a love for the pro longwear lipglass. I have about a dozen of those. Dazzleglasses, I have about ten. The regular lipglasses, about 35 of those little puppies. I do love those a lot. I won't even get into the lipstcks. There are probably about 100, I would guess. I am almost afraid to count!

Erine, so sorry for screwing you name up in my earlier post! The cremesheen lipsticks I don't mind. I love it as an overlay. I would have to say my least favorite type of lipstick would be the matte formulation, unless I put something really moist and creamy on top. I like to keep my lips feeling nice and moist.

erine1881

Yep, me too.  I just checked my lipgloss stash.  I only have three cremesheen lipglasses.  That is probably why!  On the other hand, I do have quite a love for the pro longwear lipglass.  I have about a dozen of those.  Dazzleglasses, I have about ten.  The regular lipglasses, about 35 of those little puppies.  I do love those a lot.  I won't even get into the lipstcks.  There are probably about 100, I would guess.  I am almost afraid to count! Erine, so sorry for screwing you name up in my earlier post!  The cremesheen lipsticks I don't mind.  I love it as an overlay.  I would have to say my least favorite type of lipstick would be the matte formulation, unless I put something really moist and creamy on top.  I like to keep my lips feeling nice and moist.
:blink: WHAT!? And no worries. Everyone puts Ernie haha. Just call me Erin! :wink:

cr8zy4MAC

I like the look of a matte lip on other people. It's okay on me, but I really do not like having dry=feeling lips. That drives me crazy! I just can't do it. I use plenty of lips balms all day. For me to have dry lips, is just as bad as that opposite feeling when you go to an amusement park and get off a water ride and end up with wet socks and wet underwear!

Prettypackages

Thanks for your input.
yes they slide right off my lips.

Prettypackages

looks like I need to pick up vex, and I'll be getting some greys. LM has one that I thought was gorgeous. can't remember the name though.

Odelia

I like the look of a matte lip on other people. It's okay on me, but I really do not like having dry=feeling lips. That drives me crazy! I just can't do it. I use plenty of lips balms all day. For me to have dry lips, is just as bad as that opposite feeling when you go to an amusement park and get off a water ride and end up with wet socks and wet underwear!
I know what you mean, I have the same problem with dry lips :( I find a lot of lipsticks dry my lips even more and it's a constant battle to keep the flakies at bay. It drives me crazy too! I probably should drink more water! lol

P.S I would hate to end up with wet socks and undies (loool) after a water ride lol.

cr8zy4MAC

I know what you mean, I have the same problem with dry lips :( I find a lot of lipsticks dry my lips even more and it's a constant battle to keep the flakies at bay. It drives me crazy too! I probably should drink more water! lol

P.S I would hate to end up with wet socks and undies (loool) after a water ride lol.
Prettypackages, could it possibly be "African Violet" by Laura Mercier? It is a pretty purplish brown. It's a duochrome.

Odelia, you might laugh, but I actually bought some quick-drying underwear just so I wouldn't have to be walking around the amusement park in wet undies! It worked like a charm!

Another funny thing, one of my fellow coworkers had the funniest term she used when your lipstick gets all dry and kind of goopy around the mouth. She called it meth mouth! She cracked me up!

I should be drinking more water. That would certainly help. When I am at work though, we have to ask if it's okay to get a sip of water, so it doesn't make it easy to stay hydrated!