MAC All About Orange Collection (June 2013)

Corally

Like I said, I just got 5 lipsticks except for NO and RD and they're really gorgeous! I'll post some swatches later b/c I need some time to compare them to any other dupes. (I have too many lipsticks.lol) Anyway, here're some pics! (TT- TD- SS- SK- F) First of all, TT looks like somewhat between Morange and Reel Sexy. Morange is redder and Reel Sexy is paler than TT. I can't find any lipsticks which I can compare so far, so I need more time to find them. TD is a sheer version of Sounds like noise l/s just as we already know. They both look really similar, BUT TD has fine shimmer. It's almost invisible. (almost like sheen finish) And SS looks like a lighter/paler and peachy version of Ever Hip. In the tube, Ever Hip is more pinky and little darker. SS is quite paler than I expected. Reel sexy and Cut a caper are also darker than SS. SK is an orange version of Betty Bright. BB has a lot of pink undertone, whereas SK has a lot more orange. It's orange coral. Besides, SK is even more orange than Reel Sexy in the tube.   And the last one is F. I think we're already familiar with it. :) F is paler and pinker than Ever Hip/Cut a caper and it looks really similar to Betty Bright in the tube, but they have different textures.
Thank you for sharing. It's still TT, SS, SK and RD for me. :flower:

Corally

Me too...for my giant mac lipstick collection I don't have a single matte.
OMG i just died a little inside :cry: I have 30, and that's just my MAC mattes, and doesn't include mattenes or PLW lipcremes!
I have 40? MAC lipsticks and I think I only have 3 mattes (and no mattes from other brands). My lips can't handle them so I really should get p+p lip because they do look gorgeous.
And I just ordered p+p lip, it's been on my wishlist far too long!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I still can't figure out which lippie I want. I think colorwise I like SS best, but I'm not too fond of the Cremesheen finish, I rather want a Lustre. So I think I'm going with TD, but I still have to see more swatches.

bluelitzer

The iPhone auto-corrects "Erine" to "Ernie". I had to edit a few of my posts where I was surprised it posted as "Ernie"as well. LOL.
And no worries. Everyone puts Ernie haha. Just call me Erin!
th_wink3.gif

bluedreamqueen

I really want to see a swatch of sounds like noise next to tangerine dream I love SLN and TD looks so pretty too! I definitely need flamingo and sushi kiss and at least one more lippie! Lol

xelamazing

I wasn't excited about this collection until I recently realized I look pretty nice in orange lipstick!
amuse.gif

And I'm so excited for Flamingo! I just hope they don't pull a Lavender Whip 2013 and change the color. I'd be really disappointed.

xelamazing

Like I said, I just got 5 lipsticks except for NO and RD and they're really gorgeous!
I'll post some swatches later b/c I need some time to compare them to any other dupes.
(I have too many lipsticks.lol)

Anyway, here're some pics!

(TT- TD- SS- SK- F)

First of all, TT looks like somewhat between Morange and Reel Sexy. Morange is redder and Reel Sexy is paler than TT.
I can't find any lipsticks which I can compare so far, so I need more time to find them.

TD is a sheer version of Sounds like noise l/s just as we already know. They both look really similar, BUT TD has fine shimmer. It's almost invisible. (almost like sheen finish)

And SS looks like a lighter/paler and peachy version of Ever Hip. In the tube, Ever Hip is more pinky and little darker.
SS is quite paler than I expected. Reel sexy and Cut a caper are also darker than SS.

SK is an orange version of Betty Bright. BB has a lot of pink undertone, whereas SK has a lot more orange. It's orange coral.
Besides, SK is even more orange than Reel Sexy in the tube.

And the last one is F. I think we're already familiar with it. :)
F is paler and pinker than Ever Hip/Cut a caper and it looks really similar to Betty Bright in the tube, but they have different textures.
So gorgeous!
eyelove.gif
Thank you for sharing!

cr8zy4MAC

My Samsung Galaxy used to do that to. It changed my name from "Tammy" to "Tranny". There was a surprise!

cr8zy4MAC

I am really excited about these lipsticks...all of them. I know I had a bunch of peach-colored lipsticks, but I cannot find them. That is a good excuse to buy all new peach/orange lipsticks, right?

I am really excited to get "Flamingo". I am also wondering what it would look like to mix them all together and see what it looks like. I love doing stuff like that!

MAChostage

And to think, I always envied folks who work at Sephora. This certainly sheds a new light on things!
I work at Sephora.  They micromanage us like crazy.  We have to ask to get a sip of water, to go bathroom or to walk a few aisles out of our zone & tell them when we are going back  to our zone (consists of a few aisles).  I really don't like that at all.  You have to turn your brain off or you would go crazy!.

Prettypackages

I work at Sephora. They micromanage us like crazy. We have to ask to get a sip of water, to go bathroom or to walk a few aisles out of our zone & tell them when we are going back to our zone (consists of a few aisles). I really don't like that at all. You have to turn your brain off or you would go crazy!.
yeah, I'd lose my mind. I can understand saying, I'm going to run to the bathroom, get a drink, but to say May I go? ~smh~

luvlydee

This meltcosmetics orange lipstick looks gorge! I was going to post it in the rihanna thread since its from her makeup artist but it seemed more appropriate here
92f2d8c0_image.jpeg

Latest posts