MAC All About Orange Collection (June 2013)

KrystalAnne

Is it bad that my list so far consists of all 3 blushers AND all 5 lipsticks?! INSANITY!
It's perfectly fine..In other words,
th_WeAreDoomed.png

Flamingo is an absolute must. I would've gotten more lippies but I just got Sounds Like Noise from the Paramore line. Seriously excited though!

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by shontay07108
Club and Vex are two of my absolute favorite Mac shadows. I love using Vex with Jealousy Wakes.

Ah! Good idea, shontay07108! I have all three. Gotta give it a try.

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by erine1881
OMG i just died a little inside
cry.gif

lmao.gif
th_roll1.gif

Quote: I have 30, and that's just my MAC mattes, and doesn't include mattenes or PLW lipcremes!

I have just gotten my first matte lipsticks EVER in the past 12 months: Force of Love, Strong Woman, Heroine, Smoked Purple, and Firm Form, which i backed up!

B7uemo0n

I think I'l read somewhere in this thread a few of you have some of the colors that were from previous collections. Can you please post swatches!?!

jennyap

MACerette

Swatches! http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=maccosmetics&logNo=186764120&redirect=Dlog Royal Sunset is gorgeous! 
th_drool.gif
I still don't know which lippie I want. I was leaning towards TD, but I'm having doubts that a colour like that would suit me.
Thanks for the swatches Naynadine!:bouquet: I just might skip this one after all. The only l/s that got my juices flowing turned out to be Flamingo, which I already have. Royal sunset is pretty but looking at those swatches it's not terribly unique I think. Perhaps 5 Tarte and Trendy and or Razzledazzler. :hmm: not sure yet tbh.

Latest posts