MAC All About Orange Collection (June 2013)

martiangurll

Quote:Originally Posted by Genn

I don't like mattes either. Your not alone!
friends.gif

I really have difficulty with the old school matte formula, but the new improved version staring around the time of Mickey Contractor has converted me. It has become my 2nd favorite formula (mattene and amplified are tied for the crown of HG)

Pinkdollface

Swatches!

http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=maccosmetics&logNo=186764120&redirect=Dlog

Royal Sunset is gorgeous!
th_drool.gif

I still don't know which lippie I want. I was leaning towards TD, but I'm having doubts that a colour like that would suit me.
Thanks so much for the link!
I'm getting that blush! I think I can cross Sweet & Sour off my list. I don't wear that type of colour very often. I think Razzledazzler falls into the same caterogy and I've never been wowed by the swatches, so that's a skip too. Between Tarte & Trendy and Tangerine Dream I have a feeling T&T is going to look better on me. TD seems like it could be too yellow for me, but I won't cross if off my list yet.

OctoberViolet

I'm going to skip this collection. More for the rest of you orange lovers. I need to rest my wallet. I may have to skip TR also.

Serenityy

After all these swatches I have narrowed my list to:
Sushi Kiss
Flamingo
Tart & Trendy
Royal Sunset

That's it... hopefully...

pinkpaint

So pretty! I'm thinking Neon Orange, Tarte & Trendy, and Sushi Kiss, once I see more swatches. I would love if they did this 'All About..." theme once a year. It's one of MAC's better ideas.

Genn

Sushi Kiss
Sweet and Sour
Flamingo
Royal Sunset

I hope my list doesnt change anymore. I really don't need anymore lipsticks but ........well you know........your all on here too!

add: yes all about once a year is a good Idea
2cents.gif

MACina

grouphug2.gif

Sushi Kiss
Sweet and Sour
Flamingo
Royal Sunset

I hope my list doesnt change anymore. I really don't need anymore lipsticks but ........well you know........your all on here too!

add: yes all about once a year is a good Idea
2cents.gif

singer82

So pretty! I'm thinking Neon Orange, Tarte & Trendy, and Sushi Kiss, once I see more swatches. I would love if they did this 'All About..." theme once a year. It's one of MAC's better ideas.  
ALL ABOUT PURPLE :drool: Think it will just be Royal Sunset and Sushi Kiss for me. I'm so breaking out my Flamingo this summer.

Latest posts