MAC All About Orange Collection (June 2013)

Mac4Megan

Thank you!! Royal sunset, flamingo and sushi kiss for me! I might even have enough empties to get the lippies for freee
Swatches! http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=maccosmetics&logNo=186764120&redirect=Dlog Royal Sunset is gorgeous! 
th_drool.gif
I still don't know which lippie I want. I was leaning towards TD, but I'm having doubts that a colour like that would suit me.

lilinah

I still don't know which lippie I want. I was leaning towards TD, but I'm having doubts that a colour like that would suit me.
I don't do real orange lips. But Flamingo, being coral, looks like a possibility for me. And i'm leaning a little towards Sweet and Sour, but i'll have to see if for reals before i commit. Pinky peaches work on me, but real orange-y or yellow peaches do not.

So this is my list:
-- Royal Sunset blush
-- Flamingo lipstick
-- Sweet & Sour lipstick, maybe

Hey, originally i figured i wasn't getting anything from this collection, so that's a big jump.

aradhana

Thank you!! Royal sunset, flamingo and sushi kiss for me! I might even have enough empties to get the lippies for freee
i'm really confused - is this collection going to be in stores? i hope so, it'd be nce to be able to b2m for sushi kiss!

KrystalAnne

I think I have managed to narrow down my list.

Royal Sunset (so gorgeous!!)
Honey Jasmine
Flamingo x 2
Sushi Kiss
Tarte & Trendy

I think I'll be okay without Sweet &Sour &TD.

I had a dream this collection was available. And then I woke up... :(

Tahlia

i want sushi kiss and royal sunset for sureeee. i'm not sure about sweet & sour because cremesheens are a hit or miss for me but the colour looks gorgeooooouuus. and as for honey jasmine it looks a bit yellowy on the paper swatch so i guess i'll have to see more swatches before i make my mind up, i hope it comes to australia or else i'll be buying off ebay!

Naughtyp

For sure Flamingo , razzlerdazzler and royal sunset. I don't have immortal flower , but it doesn't seem that different from royal sunset. do I really need both? the np looks nice but Im trying not to buy mac np anymore.

singer82

Think Erine said a while back that RFL and RS are different. I'm getting both for sure. Then I'm good on peachy/orangey blushes for a while. (that's if another one doesn't bat it's eyes at me and sucks me in!)

Naughtyp

Think Erine said a while back that RFL and RS are different. I'm getting both for sure. Then I'm good on peachy/orangey blushes for a while. (that's if another one doesn't bat it's eyes at me and sucks me in!)
ya I'm getting RFL from temp rising too! I was wondering what's the difference between immortal flower and royal sunset? they look the same to me

singer82

ya I'm getting RFL from temp rising too! I was wondering what's the difference between immortal flower and royal sunset? they look the same to me
Hmmm. Very good question. Does look similar. There's something different though, can't quite put my finger on it.

Naughtyp

Hmmm. Very good question. Does look similar. There's something different though, can't quite put my finger on it.
lol I kno there has to be a difference since they are both part of this collection, I just don't kno if I need both plus ripe for love ( def getting that one!) IF and RS are both still on my list for now I guess lol

Paisly

- flamingo x2 - sweet and sour - royal sunset That's all for me! Super excited! Plus, I've skipped pretty much every single collection since Christmas, except for SLN. Also, Planning on skipping TR as well. :D