MAC All About Orange Collection (June 2013)

lyseD

That's all for me! Super excited! Plus, I've skipped pretty much every single collection since Christmas, except for SLN. Also, Planning on skipping TR as well.
greengrin.gif
Wow, good for you. I've been better this year than last but that's not saying too much.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Wow somebody actually paid like $50 for Royal Sunset on ebay,jeez!!
Over here the collection will be super exclusive, pretty much impossible to get anything, so for those who don't have the option of getting a CP, evilbay is the only way to get their hands on that blush. So it doesn't surprise me.

martiangurll

Quote:Originally Posted by 2browneyes

I'm thinking the same thing martiangurll.   I keep going back and forth about Flamingo.  If I do get anything, that will be it.

Well, I am trying to skip. My inner greed monster wants to BU Flamingo. But I know I MUST save for Tropical Taboo. And, I have SLN and Sail La Vie to cover any orange need. If I want to do IN YO FACE orange lips, I layer clear gloss over Temperature Rising or Whjat a Blast lip pencil used to just fill in the lips.

kellyw

I can't wait for this collection! I ordered sounds like noise to hold me over. My list so far......... Sushi kiss, tangerine dream, tart and trendy, and maybe neon orange I'm not sure about blushes..... I want all 3 but will have to narrow it down.

cr8zy4MAC

You wanna hear a funny one? I was at work yesterday talking to one of my coworkers about lipsticks. She had said that she was really curious about the "Sounds Like Noise" lipstick from the Hayley Williams Collection. I responded back, "Well, today is your lucky day. Funny you should mention it. I happen to have it right here", as I pulled it out of my makeup bag. She couldn't believe it. That was so funny. We both had a good chuckle over that one!

bluelitzer

$90 for all the lipsticks minus Neon Orange which I already hauled. No back ups. Trying my darn hardest to resist doing any more back ups.

erine1881

ya I'm getting RFL from temp rising too! I was wondering what's the difference between immortal flower and royal sunset? they look the same to me
Hmmm. Very good question. Does look similar. There's something different though, can't quite put my finger on it.
IF is a softer orange coral, while RS is darker. Theyre in the same colour family, just different shades.

LavenderPearl

Hmm... nothing in this collection is screaming "MUST HAVE!" to me. Swatches have helped me determine some things.... Still want to see these in-store to determine if I buy these:
- Flamingo/Razzledazzler (based on how each one meshes with my naturally pigmented lips, I'm afraid of Cut-A-Caper V2/3 over here)
- Neon Orange (looks awesome, want to compare with Morange and pick one)
- Royal Sunset (didn't like IF, and I think it looks too light for my tastes)

Tart & Trendy, Sushi Kiss, and Honey Jasmine seem pretty nice. The quad I want swatches for. Gotta seriously budget for all these things plus my potential summer plans. |:

danirn16

Erine you know what sucks....when I tried to b2m for the fashion sets my local mac said NO to using my empties for the lippies. I was so sad! Is there any way I can get proof somewhere that I can b2m for le in normal packaging?