MAC All About Orange Collection (June 2013)

MACina

YES
nanaparty.gif

Think it will just be Royal Sunset and Sushi Kiss for me. I'm so breaking out my Flamingo this summer.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Quote: Originally Posted by peachsuns

(oops, what's going on with the quotes?!)

I don't think RFL and RS are very similar, RS looks pinker and cooler to me. I'm getting both.
I think Yazmine Honey might me closer to RFL.

pinkpaint

Think it will just be Royal Sunset and Sushi Kiss for me. I'm so breaking out my Flamingo this summer.
Yessss! That's all I want in life lol. Has MAC come out with a really blue-toned almost indigo purple? They should get on that for fall.

bobbiedoll03

Although I have mild skipper's remorse for flamingo, I am going to skip it again because Sushi Kiss is calling my name and I need to limit myself. Tangerine Dream is also intriguing me...as is Tart and Trendy...so I will have to choose between those. Honey Jasmine may be mines as well...but we shall see how it shows up on NC45 skintones. I will skip cremesheen glass...as they will end up the CCO and if I really want one, I will get it there.

Pinkdollface

(oops, what's going on with the quotes?!)

I don't think RFL and RS are very similar, RS looks pinker and cooler to me. I'm getting both.
I think Yazmine Honey might me closer to RFL.
I think you're right about RFL vs RS. I have RFL and it looks a lot more orange and warmer than the swatch from that Korean blog. I think Honey Yasmine will be more yellowtoned than RFL.

peachsuns

I think you're right about RFL vs RS. I have RFL and it looks a lot more orange and warmer than the swatch from that Korean blog. I think Honey Yasmine will be more yellowtoned than RFL.
Thanks for the analysis, ladies! I think you're right.
bouquet.gif
RFL seems warmer than RS.
Royal Sunset is on my list now.
eyelove.gif

Marvelle

After swatches i've narrowed down my list a little bit. I now only want Flamingo, Tangerine Dream & Tart & Trendy and Neon Orange. :)

B7uemo0n

I thought I was going to get a few but looks like I will be getting all. These color will look great with a tan!!

kellyw

Thanks Naynadine -- LOVE that polish but I refuse to buy MAC because of quality. Any dupes??
I don't know about exact dupes, but butter London kerffufle is a gorgeous bright pastel peachy pink shade. I just had this on and didnt want to remove it. Also china glaze paechykeen is a pretty peach.

Corally

Ugh Flamingo is back on the list. It's still a maybe though and now Tarte & Trendy is also a maybe. I keep changing my list lol. :wishlist: Lipsticks: Sushi Kiss - Mid-tone coral cream (Satin) Sweet & Sour - Soft peach cream (Cremesheen) Razzlerdazzler - Light cream peach (Lustre) Tarte & Trendy - Bright neutral orange cream (Lustre) - MAYBE Flamingo - Light milky bright coral (Lustre) - MAYBE Blush: Royal Sunset - Soft cool peach (Satin)

lyseD

I don't know about exact dupes, but butter London kerffufle is a gorgeous bright pastel peachy pink shade. I just had this on and didnt want to remove it. Also china glaze paechykeen is a pretty peach.
Thanks I'll check them out.

edit -- Kerffufle
heart.gif

MissHolland

Think i go for Sushi Kiss en Royal Sunset, they look beautyfull! I already have Immortel Flower, its a verry nice blush. I like to waer it.