MAC All About Orange Collection (June 2013)

Jol0

I ordered five lipsticks except for RD and NO yesterday and it'll arrive today! 
th_thstars.gif
I can't wait to see them esp. Flamingo and SK. I'll let you know how they're during the weekend or so.
Please pretty please post swatches when you get them!!!!!

Corally

I ordered five lipsticks except for RD and NO yesterday and it'll arrive today! 
th_thstars.gif
I can't wait to see them esp. Flamingo and SK. I'll let you know how they're during the weekend or so.
Awesome!! I can't wait to hear your thoughts (and swatches? :)).

MissTT

Will let you know 2browneyes. Will be at least 2 weeks since I just went. Razzledazzler's been there for 6+ months. I always giggle when I see the name b/c my friends used to use terms like that to talk about girls when were in college. For example, "Who does Miss Sassafrass think she is?" or "Little Miss Razzamatazz!" Yeah, we drank a lot and thought we were clever. I'll never forget one night on my bday we cracked ourselves up singing 'Hava Nagila' and rhyming it with tortilla, quesadilla, etc. (We were buying burritos at bar close and apparently offending people.) I swear we saw it on In Living Color. Ah the wonder years...

CartoonChic

I don't think it's really a must, but I like it although it doesn't knock me out. I like cut a caper better.
Thanks Richelle! Now I know to BU Flamingo. I have both Razzledazzler and Cut a Caper. I agree with Lipstickdiva. Razzledazzler is pretty, but I like Cut a Caper more. If Flamingo is much better than Cut a Caper, then I must have it.

Corally

I don't think it's really a must, but I like it although it doesn't knock me out. I like cut a caper better.
Thanks Richelle! Now I know to BU Flamingo. I have both Razzledazzler and Cut a Caper. I agree with Lipstickdiva. Razzledazzler is pretty, but I like Cut a Caper more. If Flamingo is much better than Cut a Caper, then I must have it.
Why do you girls like Cut a Caper more than Razzledazzler? I have CaC and I want RD but now I'm not so sure anymore..

CartoonChic

mac_wishlist.gif

LIPSTICK

• Tarte & Trendy
  • Flamingo x2
  • Sushi Kiss x2
  • Sweet & Sour
  • Tangerine Dream x2

CREMESHEEN GLASS

• Double Happiness
  • Imperial Light
  • Rising Sun

EYE SHADOW

• Rainy Season Quad

The lipstick BUs may change after seeing actual swatches, but I'm preparing for BUs in my budget. I already have Neon Orange and Razzlerdazzler. I know the CSGs are perm, but I never picked them up from the original Cremesheen+Pearl release, so I'm getting them with this collection. Now that I think about it, I think I may substitute Neon Orange and Razzlerdazzler with two orange toned lipsticks from the Cremesheen+Pearl collection.

CartoonChic

Why do you girls like Cut a Caper more than Razzledazzler? I have CaC and I want RD but now I'm not so sure anymore..
Cut a Caper just looks better on my lips and with my skin tone. I recall Cut a Caper being more peach than Razzledazzler. I went to try them both on again just now, but forgot that I moved all of my Lustres some place and can't remember where. I'm going to look for them now!

Corally

Cut a Caper just looks better on my lips and with my skin tone. I recall Cut a Caper being more peach than Razzledazzler. I went to try them both on again just now, but forgot that I moved all of my Lustres some place and can't remember where. I'm going to look for them now!
Really? I thought RD was more peach than CaC.. Good luck finding your lippies!

2browneyes

Will let you know 2browneyes. Will be at least 2 weeks since I just went. Razzledazzler's been there for 6+ months. I always giggle when I see the name b/c my friends used to use terms like that to talk about girls when were in college. For example, "Who does Miss Sassafrass think she is?" or "Little Miss Razzamatazz!" Yeah, we drank a lot and thought we were clever. I'll never forget one night on my bday we cracked ourselves up singing 'Hava Nagila' and rhyming it with tortilla, quesadilla, etc. (We were buying burritos at bar close and apparently offending people.) I swear we saw it on In Living Color. Ah the wonder years...
Thank you! did they have Flamingo there also (if you can remember)? SMH @ you all cutting up and getting on people's nerves. I loved In Living Color!!!!!!!! You're gonna make me borrow the collection from my Aunt so I can watch it :)

Genn

mac_wishlist.gif

LIPSTICK

• Tarte & Trendy
  • Flamingo x2
  • Sushi Kiss x2
  • Sweet & Sour
  • Tangerine Dream x2

CREMESHEEN GLASS

• Double Happiness
  • Imperial Light
  • Rising Sun

EYE SHADOW

• Rainy Season Quad

The lipstick BUs may change after seeing actual swatches, but I'm preparing for BUs in my budget. I already have Neon Orange and Razzlerdazzler. I know the CSGs are perm, but I never picked them up from the original Cremesheen+Pearl release, so I'm getting them with this collection. Now that I think about it, I think I may substitute Neon Orange and Razzlerdazzler with two orange toned lipsticks from the Cremesheen+Pearl collection.
I almost want the eye shadow quad just because I live in Wa state and it fits

MissTT

Quote: Originally Posted by Genn
I almost want the eye shadow quad just because I live in Wa state and it fits

I actually think that's a valid reason.
th_dunno.gif
lol.gif

luvlydee

if I own soot eyeshadow , would getting Print be unecessary. im getting my grey eyeshadows in order after the introduction of the grey quad with the orange lippies.

I even picked up vex even though on my arm it doesnt look much grey but like a pinkish color lol

the only think im getting is tangerine dream but then if its really going to launch with rihanna idk how I'm going to add all the things in my cart before it sells out :-|

Baby1black

if I own soot eyeshadow , would getting Print be unecessary. im getting my grey eyeshadows in order after the introduction of the grey quad with the orange lippies.   I even picked up vex even though on my arm it doesnt look much grey but like a pinkish color lol the only think im getting is tangerine dream but then if its really going to launch with rihanna idk how I'm going to add all the things in my cart before it sells out :-| 
so they are not doing this virtual room thing again with rihanna summers collection. I hope they do not come out on the same day so that things will not sell out. But I am getting tired of stalking it has made me so tiresome in the past month. For gods sake evil bayers there are 8 lipsticks in the orange collection so please leave us some.

erine1881

if I own soot eyeshadow , would getting Print be unecessary. im getting my grey eyeshadows in order after the introduction of the grey quad with the orange lippies.   I even picked up vex even though on my arm it doesnt look much grey but like a pinkish color lol the only think im getting is tangerine dream but then if its really going to launch with rihanna idk how I'm going to add all the things in my cart before it sells out :-| 
Soot is more along the lines of typographic, darker than print. And yes, vex is a grey/pink duochrome, which means it goes with anything!

luvlydee

so they are not doing this virtual room thing again with rihanna summers collection. I hope they do not come out on the same day so that things will not sell out. But I am getting tired of stalking it has made me so tiresome in the past month. For gods sake evil bayers there are 8 lipsticks in the orange collection so please leave us some.
i dont know how that would work since there will be more than just 1 item in the collection.