MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

dcarrington

I'm afraid you could be right. Maybe mac will repromote it? Lmao, a girl can hope.
Hopefully. But fyi, I've seen this being sold at cost or very close to it on IG. That's how I got delphic. And I found waaaaay more AS than delphic up for sale. Just something to know in case your in search later on.

DMcG9

I hit pan on Aphrodite's Shell. Thank God I bought a back up
heart.gif

Wow! That's pretty dedicated use since time of purchase. That's admirable. :)

treasuremymac

I called a nearby CCO (cosmetic company outlet) to see what new items they have in stock and was told they have a few lipglasses from the AA collection! Now is the time to check out your local CCO to see if they have any AA goodies.

treasuremymac

I went to a nearby CCO and saw they had water dieties and modern lure lipglass but nothing else from the collection.
Was hoping id see some of the bronzers/blushes and enchanted one :)

kaitlynxo

Nice! I was looking for that bronzer! The CCOs near me dont always carry a lot of good stuff. Do you know how much they are selling the bronzer for at CCO? 
They have golden bronzer in the permanent range if you don't care so much about the packaging. I believe it was 21$

treasuremymac

I just saw Siren Song at a CCO near me. I am dying for Enchanted One, though
ssad.gif
I was out of the country when this was released, boo!
I bet they will be getting a lot of the lipglasses that didnt sell as well. Would be SOOO nice to come across Enchanted One at the CCO!
I called the one near me and they have a bunch of the lipglasses (seducing sound, siren song, water deities) but no lippiesm, bronzers or blushes :(

Vandekamp

I bet they will be getting a lot of the lipglasses that didnt sell as well. Would be SOOO nice to come across Enchanted One at the CCO! I called the one near me and they have a bunch of the lipglasses (seducing sound, siren song, water deities) but no lippiesm, bronzers or blushes :(
Let me see if I have a BU that is unused. I know I have two I need to make sure that it has not been swatched. I assume you want a never before used one.

treasuremymac

Ladies i scored a ton of new goodies at a cco just want to share a pic of my haul! They had plenty of alluring aquatics in stock at franklin mills cco (pa). I dont live in the area so i cant do a cp but if anyone is nearby this might be helpful :)
16001394_image.jpeg

Shars

Ladies i scored a ton of new goodies at a cco just want to share a pic of my haul! They had plenty of alluring aquatics in stock at franklin mills cco (pa). I dont live in the area so i cant do a cp but if anyone is nearby this might be helpful
smiles.gif
What exact items did you get?

lipstickaddict

Ladies i scored a ton of new goodies at a cco just want to share a pic of my haul! They had plenty of alluring aquatics in stock at franklin mills cco (pa). I dont live in the area so i cant do a cp but if anyone is nearby this might be helpful
smiles.gif
Lucky girl! That looks like a serious score! Wish we had CCO's on the West Coast of Canada!