MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

Vandekamp

I hit the COO at the Legends in KC, KS, this weekend. They had Modern Lure and Seducing Sound. I got Seducing Sound. So I have two I'm using now (one in purse, one at home) and now have a couple of BUs (ok maybe 3 LOL) I find it a really good versatile color that goes with a lot of the lipsticks I have and almost anything I wear. I like Talk Sexy better than Modern Lure so sticking with my original 2. They didn't have any lipsticks, eyeshadows etc. I'd love to know what the Branson, MO one has.
Hi DeAnn, I just wanted to let you know that the CCO in the Tanger Outlet Mall at the National Harbor in MD had all three nail polishes. There were about five of each color.

montREALady

So I didn't get anything from this collection last year (because we just got back from vacay in Jamaica! $$) but just came from my company's cosmetic/discount store and they have Water Deities, Peachstock and Seducing Sound lipglasses. I ended up getting Nicki VG 1 lipglass instead but I may go back for Seducing Sound, love it on my complexion! Water Deities reminds me of HEA from Cinderella...or is it actually more radiant? I can't tell, anyone have both?

Shars

Seducing Sound is the last one in the lipglass-only pic, right? Sorry, I'm digging up old posts but I just saw it at my company discount store and may go back to get it...so pretty!
It is. It's a really lovely nude gloss on dark skin. If you don't already have Water Deities pick it up too. It looked like nothing amazing when I first swatched it but on the lips, it is everything! -especially when I wear it over the nude lipstick from this collection (Enchanted One). I would imagine it would be similarly nice over Oxblood from the Toledo collection!

montREALady

It is. It's a really lovely nude gloss on dark skin. If you don't already have Water Deities pick it up too. It looked like nothing amazing when I first swatched it but on the lips, it is everything! -especially when I wear it over the nude lipstick from this collection (Enchanted One). I would imagine it would be similarly nice over Oxblood from the Toledo collection!
Thanks!! Oh no, now I have to go back to buy two lipglasses, I have issues. Do you have HEA from Cindy to compare? I have Oxblood, yay!

montREALady

Sorry/You're welcome! Lol. No I didn't pick up anything from Cinderella, sorry.
Ha! No biggie, I'll bring it with me when I go back. I took it out my purse this morning, boo me.

Shit, it's in my bag. Ha. Definitely different, HEA has a milky pink base.

MACina

Oops, it's Clear Water that's there and not Water Deities. Just realized.

thud.gif
.....one of my favorite lipglasses ever!!!!!!! The shimmer is awesome
eyelove.gif

stephshopaholic

Goddess of the Sea has too much grey in it for me. Regret buy much.
Yeah I bought it last year and I've only work it once, the color was just so bland and yuck on me. I ended up giving it to my sister a few days ago lol she's always willing to take my makeup castoffs especially with the pretty packaging of AA.

DeAnn Smith

I LOVE, LOVE Seducing Sound. I bought two of it initially. And then I bought two more later from a San Diego store that had a surplus and then I got one at a COO in Kansas so I think I bought 5, 6 altogether.

I've already been through one. I have one in my purse. It's my go to keep in my purse lipglass (I can't be bothered switching lipglasses in and out of my purse every day). It's so versatile. It looks good with a tomato red jacket or with a pastel pink jacket. I also have Pet Me Please in my purse so the two paired together I think work really well.

It goes well with all my lipsticks that I have at home.

I have HEA as well. I got a BU of that :)

montREALady

I LOVE, LOVE Seducing Sound. I bought two of it initially. And then I bought two more later from a San Diego store that had a surplus and then I got one at a COO in Kansas so I think I bought 5, 6 altogether.

I've already been through one. I have one in my purse. It's my go to keep in my purse lipglass (I can't be bothered switching lipglasses in and out of my purse every day). It's so versatile. It looks good with a tomato red jacket or with a pastel pink jacket. I also have Pet Me Please in my purse so the two paired together I think work really well.

It goes well with all my lipsticks that I have at home.

I have HEA as well. I got a BU of that :)
I bought it today! Only seeing your post now. It seems like a nice everyday color and I think it will look good with my skin tone. @MACina, I decided against Clear Water, too similar to Cinderella Glass Slipper. Same color glitter just that DW is a nude base and GS is baby pink.