MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

SatelliteDrmr

I actually go to one I have access to through my job (and 2 blocks away, what a mistake). It's Midtown Manhattan. Called CCS, Company Cosmetics Store or something like that.
What block is this one on? I'm going to NY for a mini vacation in May and would love to get to a CCO/CCS!

treasuremymac

Has anyone seen Golden Refined at their CCO? I heard of a lot of pepopel finding it but the one I went to re
You need a pass through a company, though they may let you shop once without one. I'll PM you.
Is there a list of companies that provide these passes? I wonder if my job qualifies or is on this list bc ill be in NYC the 2nd week of April and I would love to go as well! Thanks

montREALady

Has anyone seen Golden Refined at their CCO? I heard of a lot of pepopel finding it but the one I went to re

Is there a list of companies that provide these passes? I wonder if my job qualifies or is on this list bc ill be in NYC the 2nd week of April and I would love to go as well! Thanks
Not sure if there is a list tbh. I just know my company does it, lol. Then while there I heard them telling someone to ask their company to be a member, etc. because they didn't have a pass. Just go and pretend like you don't know, lol. I've seen Soft & Gentle, Give me Sun, and Centre of Attention there. There's another DF&CCO that I went to yesterday, Lancome, so Urban Decay is there, that one is open to the public.

Shars

Not sure if there is a list tbh. I just know my company does it, lol. Then while there I heard them telling someone to ask their company to be a member, etc. because they didn't have a pass. Just go and pretend like you don't know, lol. I've seen Soft & Gentle, Give me Sun, and Centre of Attention there. There's another DF&CCO that I went to yesterday, Lancome, so Urban Decay is there, that one is open to the public.
Is that one in the city as well?

Shars

Omg when?! Oh April for imats?
Yes!!! For IMATS. We get there next Wednesday and will be there just shy of a week!
pompom.gif

Alicerabitt

Same here :( , i bought 3 eyeshadows, a blush , Aphrodites Shell and a Lipstick. One would think that it's enough but no :'D. I love the packaging, i feel like a Mermaid, when i use the products.

Vandekamp

I like bold lippies but I can only wear natural lippies to work.
I try not to get to bold to work but I know what you mean. Imus editor be obsessed with natural lip colors. I would say that 30% of my lipsticks are nudes. I actually have more nudes than pinks, reds, or purples.