MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

ILoveMakeup84

Thanks to a friend I am getting Silver Sun, Sea Worship, Seduced at Sea, Delphic and Golden Bronzer!! Its been almost a year but I am still loving this collection!

Corally

really regret not getting more from this collection. I only got 2 Aphrodite's shell and Goddess of the sea. Still loving them!

treasuremymac

As did I
smiles.gif
there were SOOO many at mine! And this was two weeks ago
lucky! I never see anything good at my CCO. They rarely have any LE items....if anyone has an extra aphrodite's shell Im interested :)

Dezrai

Not sure if anyone is still monitoring this thread, but AA Seducing Sound Lipglass is up on MAC right now. I picked one up myself.

treasuremymac

Has anyone seen any AA items at their CCO lately? I saw Goddess of the Sea at the CCO near me but nothing else...hoping they get the blushes soon and a few more of the lipsticks. One lady that works there told me they had a different lighter colored lipstick that sold out fast (my guess is Siren Song or Pet Me, Please Me).

lovebeauty6

I wasn't that into makeup yet when this collection dropped and I totally regret not picking anything up. One of my top favorite collections ever.

bambookoalatree

MAC made all of the Extra Dimension Eyeshadows from AA permanent except for Lorelai but a few are very close to it! Some of the eyeshadows also dupe for the AA blushes & bronzer a as well as collections passed LE MSF! They re promote colors all the time so just watch for the swatch and maybe a name change? Dupes do exist for everything. :cheer: Fathoms Deep, Sulver Sun, and Sum Worship are definitely there.

lovebeauty6

I got mystical lipstick off eBay. it was my last resort but I'm glad I got it. I found 2 of the polishes at the cco about 2 weeks ago and I got them too. (Shimmerfish and Neptune) I found vintage vamp in the Marilyn Monroe packaging while I was looking around so I just had to get that too lol. I think I'm ok now on alluring aquatics.

Vandekamp

I got mystical lipstick off eBay. it was my last resort but I'm glad I got it. I found 2 of the polishes at the cco about 2 weeks ago and I got them too. (Shimmerfish and Neptune) I found vintage vamp in the Marilyn Monroe packaging while I was looking around so I just had to get that too lol. I think I'm ok now on alluring aquatics.
:con: I love Mystical.

Latest posts