MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

MACina

I bought it today! Only seeing your post now. It seems like a nice everyday color and I think it will look good with my skin tone. @MACina, I decided against Clear Water, too similar to Cinderella Glass Slipper. Same color glitter just that DW is a nude base and GS is baby pink.

Enjoy your Seducing Sound!

AA was/is such a stunning collection....sooooooo many gorgeous goodies
eyelove.gif

Sweetyellow

I went to my local CCO today after work and found Water Deities and Peachstock lipglasses. I bought two Peachstock and one Water Deities to wear on top of Enchanted One lipstick. I had skippers remorse and am just so happy to have these two now.

montREALady

I went to my local CCO today after work and found Water Deities and Peachstock lipglasses. I bought two Peachstock and one Water Deities to wear on top of Enchanted One lipstick. I had skippers remorse and am just so happy to have these two now.
Wait it's called Peachstock? I just bought a MAC blush in that name. Nope the blush is Peachtwist, lol. Peachstock is at my cco too. I think it will be too pale on me. I need to look at swatches.

Sweetyellow

Wait it's called Peachstock? I just bought a MAC blush in that name. Nope the blush is Peachtwist, lol. Peachstock is at my cco too. I think it will be too pale on me. I need to look at swatches.
Go grab it if it's still there! Peachstock lipglass is stunning with any nude lipstick. It's a warm, beige. Not ashy and cool-toned at all. I love it paired with the matching lipstick and Hover lip pencil. I can swatch for you tomorrow if you'd like?

montREALady

Go grab it if it's still there! Peachstock lipglass is stunning with any nude lipstick. It's a warm, beige. Not ashy and cool-toned at all. I love it paired with the matching lipstick and Hover lip pencil. I can swatch for you tomorrow if you'd like?
Sure, thanks!

LouGarner

I love this gloss. I got a b/u of it

treasuremymac

Cosmetic company outlet, you can usually find them at outlet malls.
Thats right, and thanks to the amazing specktra community I was first introduced to CCOs and have been saving money (or perhaps spending more than I should:p) on discounted MAC items. CCOs also have Bobbi Brown, Estee Lauder, Clinique, Origins and other brands that are heavily discounted. Some people have even reported seeing Tom Ford at their CCO.

montREALady

Thats right, and thanks to the amazing specktra community I was first introduced to CCOs and have been saving money (or perhaps spending more than I should:p) on discounted MAC items. CCOs also have Bobbi Brown, Estee Lauder, Clinique, Origins and other brands that are heavily discounted. Some people have even reported seeing Tom Ford at their CCO.
The one I go to is through my job and for companies that sign up. We get passes. CCS, Cosmetics Company Store.

DMcG9

Yeah there is Tom Ford at the CCO I am near. However, so far it has only been perfumes and two nail polishes.

Dolly Snow

Yes to Tom Ford, I found TF lipsticks at my CCO and bought them up!

treasuremymac

Has anyone seen Golden Refined or any of the blushes at their CCO? I heard a lot of people are finding them but the one I went to recently didnt have much of a selection. It seems like the folks near the tourist areas in Florida have a much better selection. The one I went to had Peachstock lipglass and Siren Song but thats it for the AA collection.

montREALady

Has anyone seen Golden Refined or any of the blushes at their CCO? I heard a lot of people are finding them but the one I went to recently didnt have much of a selection. It seems like the folks near the tourist areas in Florida have a much better selection. The one I went to had Peachstock lipglass and Siren Song but thats it for the AA collection.
Yeah mine only had 3 of the lipglasses. I'm in NYC.

Latest posts