MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

mulderitsme

Mystical looks like it was made with me in mind. I love that shade so much!!
love.gif

I've never worn a bronzer before, but now is as good a time as any to start! Need that compact in my life

MACina

nanaparty.gif
nanaparty.gif

YAYYYYYYYYYYY..... thank you sooooooooooo much sharing!!!!!!!!!

Now I can start to make my list
mac_wishlist.gif

But I think that my haul will not be as big as I thought it would be....right now I am more thrilled about Moody Blooms!

Still very excited for this collection, though
pompom.gif

shontay07108

Finally a color story. Those nude lipsticks don't sound like anything that will work on me. Bummer. Interested now in Mystical and Goddess of the Sea and Clear Water lipglass.

miss0annette

I'm really interested in the face products. The lipsticks, though, are not catching my attention but I'll get one just for packaging.

EDES are always a skip for me, as well as, everything else.

Beautybuyer

But wait!!!? Are these drugstore crayons!? Or brand name crayola!!? I have standards people!!!!! (Had to hehehe)
Lol! Oh but there must be high end crayons you can buy!
[COLOR=0000FF]  Meeeeee too.  No one else is w/me when I'm in my house putting it on, but I like a bit of luxury---just for me.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  Something that makes me feel good![/COLOR]
Nothing wrong with that!! Some days I drink cheap some days I drink expensive, either way I relax :p Yes price of royalties! You ladies/guys should watch shark tank you'll learn a little about that kind of stuff, if you don't want to learn other ways lol.

Rainbunny

Yes, there are high end artists' crayons--Caran d'Ache! One type is water-soluble, so that would certainly be a unique look!

Mac-Guy

i like the description for the ED Bronzers - with a touch of fine shimmer LOL it should say Shimmers BOMBS!

i doubt they changed the formula of the past highlighters. oh mac! for me they are obviously bronzed Highlighters.

Yup! That's what I posted weeks ago. :)

Mac-Guy

Hallelujah!!! No amplifieds in this collection so maybe I'll actually be able to pass on all the lippies!!! That Aphrodite's Shell though...THAT sounds pretty. Not really sure how I feel about an ED bronzer, but maybe I can find a use for it depending on how it looks in person. Otherwise this collection could be a skip for me. Thanks mosha!! Thanks Debbs and mystery source!!

P.S. Anyone have thoughts on what Aphrodite is doing in an aquatic themed collection?

Haha, I was thinking the same!

Prettypackages

I'm interested in the 233 brush. What is that? Plum blush sounds nice.

This is one collex I need to see, but with the le packaging, I know it is going to be snapped up in minutes.

Latest posts