MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

MUAddict

icon_eek.gif
That packaging. Can't wait for more pics. I'm not too crazy about the lippies though... not yet.

DarylandCarole

Ascendent aka Rising Sign. I'm Leo, Scorpio Rising, Moon in Gemini.  which is why i joke that when faced with a choice i want one of each.
If I remember correctly, I have Leo also as my Ascendent, and maybe Moon in Libra. I have to go find a good astrological person now.

CrimsonQuill157

Not a clue, but I don't even care - I plan on taking it out and just putting my MSFN in there. Bronzer's always make me dirty/orange looking, so I'm getting it strictly for the compact and don't care what happens to the actual product itself, lol.
I can't really afford to buy something just for the packaging, plus I would probably never get around to depotting it lol

PeachTwist

Not a clue, but I don't even care - I plan on taking it out and just putting my MSFN in there. Bronzer's always make me dirty/orange looking, so I'm getting it strictly for the compact and don't care what happens to the actual product itself, lol.

I can't really afford to buy something just for the packaging, plus I would probably never get around to depotting it lol
It isn't really a case of depotting it per se. You pop out the plastic insert and replace it with an alternative one. No depotting necessary other than that, but I understand about the cost of it. I never buy for packaging, I've seen a lot of ladies here do it over the years and scratched my head at it. But I'm a sucker for this packaging.
blush-anim-cl.gif

breatheonbeat

do we know the prices of these by any chance? i'm quite disappointed as well, and i am trying to figure out if i should put anything aside for ...something... in this packaging. hah. i mean, who knows, maybe one of the lipsticks would look great on me, but in my experience a lot of those colors will turn straight up brown on my lips. i don't know why.
there are like 3 colors i can wear. nudes are (sadly) not my thing; neither are pinks, unless they are 'lickable' or something else ridiculously bright. meh. i have no use for bronzers either... so i don't know what i'd do with the compact... BIGGEST EYESHADOW EVER.

prettygirl8

Quote: Originally Posted by burghchick
I had my chart done many years ago and it was amazing how accurate it was. I wish I could remember where I put it! I'm a Leo. Anyone else a Leo?

I'm a Leo!

Latest posts