MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

Parii27

Found this on IG again..
eb6e5ea3_Screenshot_2014-04-19-12-00-11.png

lyseD

I just starting wearing bronzer last year. I am pretty fair, C1 Face and Body, but I watched a ton of videos and bought the right bronzer and now I love the look.
What bronzer do you use?

I bought this one last year from Clarins. Only the very middle part has any shimmer and you can mix the other colours or wear them alone. And it is HUGE. I think the one for this years collection has similar colours just a different design.

ILoveMakeup84

I bought this one last year from Clarins. Only the very middle part has any shimmer and you can mix the other colours or wear them alone. And it is HUGE. I think the one for this years collection has similar colours just a different design.
Oh wow! What a gorgeous bronzer!! I need to check it out! Thank you for sharing :D

Sarah Allen

Everyone can wear a bronzer. EVERYONE. I refuse to believe different. If you pick the right one and you know how to apply it you can't go wrong. 
Can't say I've found one. I'm NW10 with white F/B mixed in. They all are too orange for me. Recommendations?

kerry-jane88

Can't say I've found one. I'm NW10 with white F/B mixed in. They all are too orange for me. Recommendations?
Most are too yellow on me too, I wear illamasqua powder blush in rumour, it's discontinued now sadly but it's perfect as it has no red or yellow to it, but a GREY tone, I suppose it's more of a contour powder than a bronzer but still it's good. If you're nw10 maybe a bronzer with a touch of red would be ok, I have the lightest shade in the body shop honey bronzer and that's got a pinkish look to it.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I like Soft Sand, which was LE. Sun Dipped was too yellow on me.
I really want to get the Guerlain Four Seasons in Nude, it has a pink part in it, so I think it will look good on fair NW skin. Maybe you can check that one out.

Monsy

I really want to get the Guerlain Four Seasons in Nude, it has a pink part in it, so I think it will look good on fair NW skin. Maybe you can check that one out.
yes that one is a great choice!

also lancome star bronzer matte in sunkiss 02 - it is VERY light and matte

this is my instagram photo

Dominique33

Can't say I've found one. I'm NW10 with white F/B mixed in. They all are too orange for me. Recommendations?[/quote Guerlain Terracotta Nude ( 00 ) it is perfect for pale complexions I think, or Diorskin Nude Tan in " Aurora" is another option, very finely milled and good.

Debbs

Lets play, choose the top 3-4 most flattering and best eyeshadows for me based on swatches and descriptions Ranking from least to most favorite is acceptable, lol Lorelei- Golden Beige Sea Worship-Tarnished Olive Legendary Lure-Deep Cerulean Fathom's Deep-Deep Blue Soul Serenade- Deep Plum Brown Silver Sun-Mid Tone Sea Foam Green Just want something to relieve boredom and narrow my list down at the same time. Thanks!

Erinaceina

I'm NW13 and I do like Laguna. I don't think it's perfect for me, but it's easy to work with. I really like the RiRi Hibiscus Kiss bronzer. I tend to apply bronzer very, very lightly so it's barely noticeable, but I do find that it makes warm colours like Sweet and Sour more wearable. Another option which I like is a bronze-y blush. MAC's Peachtwist is lovely, although it's so pigmented that I have to be careful. NARS Madly works as a very light bronzer for me in the winter, for my cheeks anyway. I wasn't wowed by it as a blush by itself, but it works well layered on my cheeks to warm up my skin. Having said all that, I still need to buy a good bronzer brush (I need to buy new foundation and powder, then AA is coming out, so I guess I'll get it after that), and my opinions of all and any bronzers on my skin might change radically depending on the brush.

I'd really like to try a bronzer with a bit of red in it, though. I'm still looking for one within my price range.

Kristin Bacon

I really love Clarins for bronzing products!! 11 yrs ago when i knew very little about makeup, i was sent to Clarins at Nordstrom by a SA and they hooked it up!!! Also Lancome has hooked it up in the bronze dept a few times!! Im a bronzer whore