MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

keridabeenfabb

Why am I interested in this collection. I've been thinking about it lately. I know I don't need to buy anything else smh I think I have a problem.

awickedshape

There may not end up being anything for me in this collection but the packaging is very eye-catching
tong.gif

valkolak

I'm not too keen on the shades in this collection but I've got to have that packaging. I hope we see more soon.

Marsha Pomells

I'm in the same boat, the packaging is to die for but the product inside....not so much it seems.  Also, :specktrawelcome:
Same here, I'm still very much split in the middle about this collection altogether. Part of me says 'get GotS and ML' another part of me says 'you're only buying them cos of the packaging' and then I'll have buyers' remorse cos I don't like GotS and ML, and the rest of me says 'don't do it Marsha, think of the 3D glitter and the lipsticks your getting from the Kelly Osbourne collection'. Any way, welcome [@]awickedshape[/@] to specktra, you'll have load of fun here xx

erine1881

Thnx for having me spend mo' money, mo' money lol. And how did you get aka* Nay Nay? Lol. Lmao@ Martiangurl, Forsty Mc lol, but yep it's a repromote.
Me? My last name is Nay :haha: I was called that in middle and high school, and then when i moved to another city and started working at mac, coworkers started calling me that out of the blue, not knowing it was my nickname in school.

hitchcockblonde

I'm sorry if this question has been asked before, but what is the 127 brush for? And is it a good brush? I tried googling it and couldn't find much info. I'm definitely curious about it. So far I think I'm only getting the compact and possibly a lipstick.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I'm sorry if this question has been asked before, but what is the 127 brush for? And is it a good brush? I tried googling it and couldn't find much info. I'm definitely curious about it. So far I think I'm only getting the compact and possibly a lipstick.
It's new, so that's why there isn't any info yet :)

Parii27

I only buy cause of the packaging. I swear when the colours are great the packaging is not special, when the packaging is midblowing the products are not special. Lmfao what am I supposed to do? hahaha

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Found some pics of the brushes on evilbay. (Although while these seem authentic, the other MAC brush listings from the seller look like fakes)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lots-of-NIB-MAC-MAKEUP-BRUSHES159-127-128-233-286-287-210-242-252-190-/131169731985?pt=US_Makeup_Brushes&var=&hash=item1e8a534591

awickedshape

Same here, I'm still very much split in the middle about this collection altogether. Part of me says 'get GotS and ML' another part of me says 'you're only buying them cos of the packaging' and then I'll have buyers' remorse cos I don't like GotS and ML, and the rest of me says 'don't do it Marsha, think of the 3D glitter and the lipsticks your getting from the Kelly Osbourne collection'. Any way, welcome [@]awickedshape[/@] to specktra, you'll have load of fun here xx
Thanks so much!

kimibos

Found some pics of the brushes on evilbay. (Although while these seem authentic, the other MAC brush listings from the seller look like fakes)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lots-of-NIB-MAC-MAKEUP-BRUSHES159-127-128-233-286-287-210-242-252-190-/131169731985?pt=US_Makeup_Brushes&var=&hash=item1e8a534591
If i have the money Ill get them. i luv the color.

hopefulheart

I'm still excited for SS, I don't mind it being sheer at all. I'm super into a minimal natural look, so just a bit of sheen with a hint of beige is fine with me. Maybe it's similar to Tropical Mist, which I missed out on.
Thanks for sharing!

It's new, so that's why there isn't any info yet :)

Quote: Originally Posted by MelroseLuvsMkup

Thank you soooo much for sharing, you just helped me save some bucks. So I guess GS.....
No problem!

She mentioned on IG that she might post some lip swatches soon. I will probably pass on Pet Me, Please since its a frost. I'm hoping that I will love Siren Song. I really want something in this packaging!

rooocelle

Hoping Mystical or Enchanted One look better, because SS and PMP are not worth the 20 euros. Not even in this packaging..