MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

mosha010

I love how stuffs get published on IG with a hashtag only. Idk but I learned to make complete references to the website so it's a true credit to the original reference! Out of respect. . Just in case anyone is listening.... Lurkers!

liba

Seeing as one of the colours is Pet Me Please, which is LE, I'd say it's a rumour.
TRUTH!
closed.gif

I would not mind a Dazzle finish, even a repromote. There were quite a few I missed out on the first time out, but the ones from Temperature Rising were particularly awesome. 'Wore them a ton. A Dazzle with lots and lots of purple and teal dazzle in it would be super with this collection - like a magical mermaid fountain on the lips.

NaomiH

TRUTH!
closed.gif

I would not mind a Dazzle finish, even a repromote. There were quite a few I missed out on the first time out, but the ones from Temperature Rising were particularly awesome. 'Wore them a ton. A Dazzle with lots and lots of purple and teal dazzle in it would be super with this collection - like a magical mermaid fountain on the lips.
YES! More Dazzles!!!!

MACina

TRUTH!
closed.gif

th_e2cloud9.gif
.....that would be fabulous!!!!! I' d get BUsssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MACina

Oh...and I would also love a special edition of Fix+ with a fresh,aquatic smell
bigheart.gif

The Rose Romance Colection had a Fix+ Rose so this collection could have a Fix+ Aquatic or whatever.

kimibos

A lipstick like Summer Shower with an Amplified finish would be pretty too
heart.gif

eyelove.gif
im hoping they repromote it. or something similar but better!

Quote: Originally Posted by MACina Oh...and I would also love a special edition of Fix+ with a fresh,aquatic smell
bigheart.gif

The Rose Romance Colection had a Fix+ Rose so this collection could have a Fix+ Aquatic or whatever.
I Luv Fix plus especially in the summer!

shontay07108

I'd really love if Flurry of Fun lipglass could come back. I love that thing so much and I'll probably run out this summer. :crybaby:

liba

I'd really love if Flurry of Fun lipglass could come back. I love that thing so much and I'll probably run out this summer.
crybaby.gif
Oh man, that is one of my all time favorites and I've been rationing it pretty seriously. Last year, MAC did Soft Serenade, which was a reasonable replacement for Easy Lounger, so here's to this year for a Flurry of Fun update or repro. It would certainly be appropriate!!!
soapbox.gif

shontay07108

Oh man, that is one of my all time favorites and I've been rationing it pretty seriously. Last year, MAC did Soft Serenade, which was a reasonable replacement for Easy Lounger, so here's to this year for a Flurry of Fun update or repro. It would certainly be appropriate!!! :soapbox:
It is the best over a coral lip color. Be it liner or lipstick. My favorite combo ever is FoF over Chanel's Chalys lipstick. It's everything. And since someone mentioned Fix+, I have been dying for Mac to do the rose scented one again. From what I gather it wasn't that popular, but you guys don't know how obsessed I am with everything rose scented. I will buy them all if I have to. I ran out of it a long time ago and every time I spray Fix+ now I wistfully remember my rose scented baby. :lol:

liba

And since someone mentioned Fix+, I have been dying for Mac to do the rose scented one again. From what I gather it wasn't that popular, but you guys don't know how obsessed I am with everything rose scented. I will buy them all if I have to. I ran out of it a long time ago and every time I spray Fix+ now I wistfully remember my rose scented baby.
lol.gif
You NEED to RUN, DON'T WALK and lay down the $$ for this amazing product:
http://www.santamarianovellausa.com/product/10253.html#.UyoSuVzBwrw

This is the ONLY rose water for your face you will ever,ever again need. I guarantee it 200%.

mosha010

Omg I've been dying to find a good rose water. My grandma used to use it all the time and her skin is like porcelain

Kristin Bacon

TRUTH!
closed.gif

Im with u on the awesome dazzle!!!! they look so pretty in the sun omg.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I use rose water on my face everyday :) But only a pure narural one, not one with alcohol etc added.
I never really understood why people like Fix+ that much, it feels sticky and a little itchy on my skin. I guess I'm way too used to natural products. So far I only use it to foil e/s.

Latest posts