MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

Dolly Snow

That's a great idea! I wonder if JefreeStar is using anything bottom of pet me please?...
I was wondering the same. But there is another photo posted of another girl and the lipstick looks the same on her as it does on him. And I believe she was not wearing anything underneath PMP.

jchait

Ok, based on all I have seen and not seen as yet I have probably the weirdest list! Modern Lure and Seducing Sound lipglosses (took out Water Dieties as Impossibly Sweet, Flash of Flesh, Soft Serenade etc don't get a lot of wear) I have all the edes mentally but will narrow them down with more swatches. Pre January low buy Amorous Alloy nightmare from 3 to 0 (long story still have me salty and overcompensating) and new addition to list is both make up brushes. Confident with my choices so far even missing out on the compact packaging. JChait thanks for coming to the rescue in a mighty big way darling! Smooches xoxoxo

I have no idea what you're talking about dear friend ;)

MACina

I'm not usually drawn in by the packaging, but this is really something else. The water drops look so realistic, and I love the colour too. I love how everyone seems to be buying the bronzer just for the packaging LOL.

Here are my swatches, taken with my mobile phone, of Golden, Seduced At Sea, Sea Me Hear Me, and Mystical.

Ok serious question time ladies: would it be bad to ask for no flowers or perfumes or roses for Mothers Day and instead give me some MAC gift cards?...

Not at all IMO!!!!!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by breatheonbeat

flowers die; mac is forever !!

iagree.gif
iagree.gif
iagree.gif

vanessas82

Oh yes I saw this pic. She did look incredible in it. I'm thinking that's exactly how it would look on me thanks love

Beautybuyer

5723813d_image.jpeg
I just take a screen shot of my iphone screen.
I was wondering the same. But there is another photo posted of another girl and the lipstick looks the same on her as it does on him. And I believe she was not wearing anything underneath PMP.
I'm almost positive they're both wearing at least a liner under. You can seen it on the edges? :dunno: I'm having the hardest time keeping up lately! All the threads have been blowing up

Dolly Snow

I'm almost positive they're both wearing at least a liner under. You can seen it on the edges? :dunno: I'm having the hardest time keeping up lately! All the threads have been blowing up
You are prob right! I just wish it was really that color. I hope you can catch up dear. What are you eyeing from this collection?

babycheri

[COLOR=CC99FF]I always wanted to be one too, grew up watching The Little Mermaid.[/COLOR]
The Little Mermaid was just on the Disney Channel, I for sure had to watch Two years ago, I dyed my hair vibrant red and everyone called me Ariel for a year. I was in love and really upset when I dyed it back to brown

Beautybuyer

You are prob right! I just wish it was really that color. I hope you can catch up dear. What are you eyeing from this collection?
It does look super pretty that way! I'm sure you have a nice liner to pair with it! Ugh too much! Lol I think one solid compact just because lol and I'm thinking the darker ED bronzer. I actually like that. I'm going through all the swatches and posts now trying to cut down my list! I'm also writing down all the names because I can't remember any! Lol So far I'm getting one bronzer in compact One ED bronzer One blush. Two lipsticks. The face brush Thankfully I don't like gloss or the ed shadows That's my list cut down lol What are you going to get? I see you've been team buy everything lately lol :D

Dolly Snow

It does look super pretty that way! I'm sure you have a nice liner to pair with it! Ugh too much! Lol I think one solid compact just because lol and I'm thinking the darker ED bronzer. I actually like that. I'm going through all the swatches and posts now trying to cut down my list! I'm also writing down all the names because I can't remember any! Lol So far I'm getting one bronzer in compact One ED bronzer One blush. Two lipsticks. The face brush Thankfully I don't like gloss or the ed shadows That's my list cut down lol What are you going to get? I see you've been team buy everything lately lol :D
I actually have no pink lipliners lol Lol my list keeps changing. My only for sure item is the ED bronzer in Aphrodites Shell. And more than likely the compact just well because lol I can. I do not wear mac lip glasses so they are a no. I sampled an ED eyeshadow and its nice, pretty and applied well. But it is alot for such a small shadow. So those are skips. I love ED blushes but they are both easy skips. I keep going back and forth on the lipsticks. I am glad this collection is a bit away so I can decide lol.

breatheonbeat

temptalia has swatches of pmp from the felines collection.. it definitely doesn't look like that on her- it is much frostier... so i guess you would have to wear something underneath!
I just asked her and she said she was wearing NYX Slim Lip Pencil in Rose underneath!