MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

ForeverJenn

Goddess of the sea hand swatches bottom 1 swipe, top 3 swipes... Lip swatches (no makeup, natural lighting)
Another swatch of Mystical: Lana @lana__g | Websta
237ea7c8_image.jpeg
Can I join the swatch party? Wearing GotS, Sea Me, Hear Me & Golden (quite lightly). I LOVE the blush! It is such a gorgeous shade. I like GotS too but think I need a Lipliner to pull it off - any suggestions as to which shade? :)
58c8d260_image.jpeg
Left to right: Goddess of the Sea, Pet Me Please, Mystical I'm loving the look of Pet Me Please!
There was so much to quote , but i'll keep it brief, I WANT IT ALL :blush:

beautycool

oh wow what a time you had bless you! Thankyou tho hunny this is my second and I was induced with my DS as he was 2weeks late it wasn't fun at all! but gotta have a section this time round due to a number of reasons so hopefully will all go smoothly! Can't believe how crazy fast this pregnancy had gone! Aww makeup & baby convos what could be better?
Hi Hun oh bless ya how many year gap you got inbeteen I have two kiddies but one is 18 years old in August and the other one is three x in sept lol Big gap I must of been mad My first was born 5 day early Was due on my mums anniversary But my second was due on my stepdads birthday 15 th sept But he came the 25 th x I pm you the rest x

Corally

Still not sure what to get! My current list consists of: L/S Goddess of the Sea (definitely) L/S Mystical (maybe) EDSB Aphrodite's Shell (maybe, only if it's really blush-like because it looks quite pinkish!) EDB Sea Me, Hear Me (maybe) EDB Seduced at Sea (probably not)

SleepingBeauty

EDB Seduced at Sea (probably not)
That's what I'm thinking as well. I didn't have Aphrodite's Shell on my list but now I'm considering getting it but to me it looks similar to neutral MAC blushes like The Perfect Cheek, Blushbaby, Tenderling, and such. If that's the case I won't get AS. Maybe someone who has both AS and some other neutral blush by MAC can help me out?

amyg

I can't wait to check out this collection in store! I want to see the eyeshadows especially. I've never tried the Extra Dimension formula so I'm pretty excited for that c:

Corally

That's what I'm thinking as well. I didn't have Aphrodite's Shell on my list but now I'm considering getting it but to me it looks similar to neutral MAC blushes like The Perfect Cheek, Blushbaby, Tenderling, and such. If that's the case I won't get AS. Maybe someone who has both AS and some other neutral blush by MAC can help me out?
Exactly! If someone can help us out, that would be super helpful!

Dominique33

Thank you all for the swatches ! MAC lipsticks are incredible and so beautiful when we see them in person, I will pick up at least 2 and possibly more, I keep saying I will pick 2 and I often end up with the collection, not this Time though because my Dior haul just let me broke ! My list : 2 or 3 lipsticks 1 ED powder :) cannot wait to see this beautiful coĺlec at my local MAC store !

Hi guys first time on here :) This collection is amazing ... the colours ... the packaging ... everything. Only have a couple things so far but I want it ALL bar 2 of the lippies!!

Aphrodite's Shell is on the right, next to blushbaby for reference & refined golden on the left

Corally

Hi guys first time on here :) This collection is amazing ... the colours ... the packaging ... everything. Only have a couple things so far but I want it ALL bar 2 of the lippies!! Aphrodite's Shell is on the right, next to blushbaby for reference & refined golden on the left
Welcome to Specktra!! :welcome2: Could you swatch Aprodite's Shell and Blushbaby side by side? :)

Marsha Pomells

Hi guys first time on here :) This collection is amazing ... the colours ... the packaging ... everything. Only have a couple things so far but I want it ALL bar 2 of the lippies!! Aphrodite's Shell is on the right, next to blushbaby for reference & refined golden on the left
Welcome to Specktra

jennyap

I ordered a couple of things straight away so I didn't miss out - Goddess of the Sea and one of the bronzers. Unfortunately I was a dumbass and ordered Refined Golden instead of Golden, so that is going back (I swear the swatch for RG looked lighter than G on the site, grrr). The rest I will check out at my counter next week.

So I just have swatches of GotS. NW10 skin.

Lip swatch - this is a couple of layers. Needs layering to get full pigmentation, definitely feels like a cremesheen on to me though, it has that 'stickiness' I always associate with them. (Excuse the dry lips and no MU face!)

Comparisons - first pic is L-R: Commotion (Huggable), GotS, Plumful, Private Party

I thought I lost my Heavenly Hybrid but breathed a big sigh of relief when I found it! So this is GotS, Heavenly Hybrid, & Commotion again.

LouGarner

Hi guys first time on here :) This collection is amazing ... the colours ... the packaging ... everything. Only have a couple things so far but I want it ALL bar 2 of the lippies!!

Aphrodite's Shell is on the right, next to blushbaby for reference & refined golden on the left
th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
th_770016001157748873-final.gif

Genn

Lol I need a good nude lipliner too. What are some lipliners I should get?
I've been looking into buying a couple of lip liners too. I don't use them at all so I get overwhelmed every time I look. I have one that I never wear. Dervish from mac. I just like to put my l/s on and go.

MACina

specktra_welcome.gif

Thank you for sharing this pic
smiles.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by rooocelle

I'm wearing Enchanted One and Aphrodites Shell. I'm NC 30 for reference.

And here's the swatches.

You look gorgeous, rooocelle
eyelove.gif

Thank you for the swatches
bouquet.gif

MACina

I ordered a couple of things straight away so I didn't miss out - Goddess of the Sea and one of the bronzers. Unfortunately I was a dumbass and ordered Refined Golden instead of Golden, so that is going back (I swear the swatch for RG looked lighter than G on the site, grrr). The rest I will check out at my counter next week.

So I just have swatches of GotS. NW10 skin.

Lip swatch - this is a couple of layers. Needs layering to get full pigmentation, definitely feels like a cremesheen on to me though, it has that 'stickiness' I always associate with them. (Excuse the dry lips and no MU face!)

Comparisons - first pic is L-R: Commotion (Huggable), GotS, Plumful, Private Party

I thought I lost my Heavenly Hybrid but breathed a big sigh of relief when I found it! So this is GotS, Heavenly Hybrid, & Commotion again.

GotS looks very pretty on you, Jenny
heart.gif

Thank you for the comparison swatches!!!

Latest posts