MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

Miss Dynamite

No, I'm not that daring. I'll stick to my nudes.
amuse.gif
Shame...it would look gorgeous on you.

babycheri

Modern Lure - check out that sexy pink shimmer:

in normal daylight - the photo seriously doesn't show how rich and plummy the colour is, no matter how much i tried to adjust my cameraphone's settings to accurately depict the colour
shrugs.gif
:
It's official, ML is definitely coming home with me!
pompom.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by rooocelle

Okay, I just tried Enchanted One with some super cheap drug store clear lipgloss. I love EO now even more!!!
Hubba hubba
eyelove.gif
You make me want EO more and more! Can't wait to try it on!

patentg33k

Why o why am I looking into the edes now... Ughhhh
I could add Lorelei, but IDK. These aren't colors that I would wear very often. When I go out on a limb outside my color comfort zone, sometimes these things just sit. I'll probably just stick with the blushes, ED bronzers.

mosha010

Quote:Originally Posted by mosha010

Why o why am I looking into the edes now... Ughhhh

I could add Lorelei, but IDK. These aren't colors that I would wear very often. When I go out on a limb outside my color comfort zone, sometimes these things just sit. I'll probably just stick with the blushes, ED bronzers.
Nah I love these edes how they go ever so buttery .... And I'm already seeing the swatches and wheels turning on my head.

stirfryedshana

Finally all caught up on this thread! I'm pretty disappointed in the lipstick colors, I'm not really that excited for any of them and I LOVE lipstick. I'll be getting Enchanted One, but even though I'm in love with the packaging I know I would never wear the other three. I like Lorelei...this will sound crazy but that will be my first ever MAC eyeshadow purchase :p

miss0annette

PeachTwist

I do not do glosses either no matter how pretty it may look.
I don't do glosses anymore either! I only own three. I did glosses when I was younger so now I feel like I've grown up to lipstick.
lol.gif
So glad I'm not alone in not liking glosses. I was sure I was. I think DILLIGAF is the same as well, but so many love glosses and I was here like "No, I hate them. Gross." all by myself.
rofl.gif