MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

danisheree

Code:
lol I'm trying for just a bronzing powder at least. Hope I don't miss it altogether. Is your list short [@]danisheree[/@]?
Very! I am still very disappointed in this collection. I feel MAC felt like they could just throw us anything because the packaging is so pretty. I'll probably just get one lipstick for my collection. Which one?:dunno: None of them excites me!

lipstickaddict

I am really loving the looks of AS, but am NC 30 and thinking that it may be too light......hmmm. Anybody else with the same quandary?

Dolly Snow

I am really loving the looks of AS, but am NC 30 and thinking that it may be too light......hmmm. Anybody else with the same quandary?
You might be able to build it up. But if you could I would go swatch in store to make sure it is for you. Perhaps someone with NC30 has AS and can post a better swatch for you.

lipstickaddict

You might be able to build it up. But if you could I would go swatch in store to make sure it is for you. Perhaps someone with NC30 has AS and can post a better swatch for you.
Thanks Dolly. I always end up falling in love with the light peachy shades---will definitely have to check it out in store.

LipstickVixen27

mac_boxday.gif
 My Alluring Aquatic lipsticks arrived!!! :cheer: The packaging is AMAZING, I'm in love!! I got 'Mystical' & 'Goddess of the Sea'. Both are cremesheens but when on the lips they are not "thick" or "sticky" they applied perfectly and last really well. I couldn't be happier. Definitely going to back up Mystical when it's out in store. Here are my pictures & swatches, I am an NW13, hope this helps anyone who is considering buying them :heart:
They look amazing on you I hope they look as good on me

lipstickaddict

I don't know if anybody has posted this yet, but here are more pics of AS and Silver Sun EDES. She is very enthusiastic! Love reading the translation!

http://translate.google.ca/translate?hl=en&sl=hu&u=http://lollymakeupandbeauty.blogspot.com/2014/04/teszt-mac-extra-dimension-bronzer.html&prev=/search%3Fq%3DMac%2Baphrodite%2527s%2Bshell%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3D9b1%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial%26channel%3Dsb

Dolly Snow

It is going to look gorgeous on you Dolly! I am definitely going to get it too. And did you read her review? The translation is so funny, but great!  She REALLY loves it which is awesome.
Yes I read it lol. I love translations. I do them often for my dad and it is never quite what he said lol. She did a great review. Thank you. I think I am going to skip the lipsticks and just buy WCN l/l instead.

Jaymuhlee

I still have no idea what I'm getting. One blush? Both? One lipstick? All five?? A compact??!

I think I've narrowed it down to Goddess of the Sea, Mystical and possibly Pet me, Please though I'm still not 100% since frosts are a whole new world to me. Now I just need to decide between Sea Me, Hear Me and Seduced at Sea!

lipstickaddict

Yes I read it lol. I love translations. I do them often for my dad and it is never quite what he said lol. She did a great review. Thank you. I think I am going to skip the lipsticks and just buy WCN l/l instead.
The lipsticks aren't calling my name either. May just be AS for me!

breatheonbeat

mac_boxday.gif
My Alluring Aquatic lipsticks arrived!!!
cheerleader.gif

The packaging is AMAZING, I'm in love!! I got 'Mystical' & 'Goddess of the Sea'. Both are cremesheens but when on the lips they are not "thick" or "sticky" they applied perfectly and last really well. I couldn't be happier. Definitely going to back up Mystical when it's out in store.

Here are my pictures & swatches, I am an NW13, hope this helps anyone who is considering buying them
heart.gif

these are extremely helpful... not on the fence about mystical at all anymore, definitely on my list :)

i have managed to stay away from blushes/bronzers (especially since they are something i never really buy and now i have two from proenzagate), so now all i have to do is not want eyeshadows ;)

Latest posts