MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

pinkpaint

I have a related question, and I hope this doesn't offend anyone, but how are so many people Pro members? I know many people on here are MUAs and work in the beauty industry, but I have seen people say they are Pro members but have said at other times that they have jobs not in the industry. So, how are they able to get a membership? I find this confusing.
Lying. The requirements didn't use to be difficult to fake. I'd see chicks on Youtube saying they made a business card and got their sister to say they did her makeup for a wedding or something. For awhile, it seemed like everyone was getting them. People will take advantage of anything.

BrknFlwr85

I have a related question, and I hope this doesn't offend anyone, but how are so many people Pro members? I know many people on here are MUAs and work in the beauty industry, but I have seen people say they are Pro members but have said at other times that they have jobs not in the industry. So, how are they able to get a membership? I find this confusing.
Not to say that anyone here has done this, but I have heard of some people creating fake documents to get Pro membership. I'm willing to bet that some of the eBay sellers have done that so they can buy at a discount and then mark up the price when they sell it. I

pretty_melody

I know the waiting game sucks so bad... I feel like a crackhead
ssad.gif
I know its insane! Like I don't even care if I go to work dead tired that's how stupid I get about these releases. Luckily my best friend and I will be the only ones at work doing stuff until 12 so yay!

vaisforluvrs

Lying. The requirements didn't use to be difficult to fake. I'd see chicks on Youtube saying they made a business card and got their sister to say they did her makeup for a wedding or something. For awhile, it seemed like everyone was getting them. People will take advantage of anything.
ohboy.gif
That's messed up. I thought you needed an ID or license number, which seemed like it would be pretty hard to fake.

MelroseLuvsMkup

This collection is making feel all kinds of things......i'm not about to stay up all night. When I wake up to head out to work if it's up I'll get whatever is available, and whatever I want that's not available I'll get from nordies.......I'll be off for four days.

BitterSweet1016

I am a photographer and can get a pro card but haven't yet so it's not just for mua but it's sad seeming people take advantage and fake documents.

macnc50diva

I usually just set alarms every few hours during the night it is supposed to go up for collections like this, but only if the items I want are likely to sell out. It will be available in stores and at other locations, so I don't have any reason to stay up all night to get anything. Now if this was RiRi, then I would say you need to obsessively refresh your browser if you had any hopes of getting what you wanted. 
OMG Please...not Riri no. Pleeeease nothing ever like Riri again. I'm still traumatized!

rocksteadybaby

This collection is making feel all kinds of things......i'm not about to stay up all night. When I wake up to head out to work if it's up I'll get whatever is available, and whatever I want that's not available I'll get from nordies.......I'll be off for four days.
Damn!! I envy you right now I try to do the same but it never works...I'm addicted to Mac LMAO!!

BrknFlwr85

OMG Please...not Riri no. Pleeeease nothing ever like Riri again. I'm still traumatized!
LOL I skipped everything from the RiRi collections just so I didn't have to deal with all that. I just bought myself a bunch of perm items and finished filling up another blush and eyeshadow palette.

rocksteadybaby

I was wondering the same thing?? I saw a lot of girls on Instagram bragging about what they bought and they don't seem to be MUA's most seem like resellers