MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

Monsy

Expect a Makeup Bag for this Collection, Refined Golden in Limited Packaging, A New Bronzer, Name coming Friday. Promo pic will be out Friday
smiles.gif
Can;t wait to see and hear about the new bronzer. Also refined golden is one of my all time favorites and I always get it in LE packaging.

Corally

The color story will leak soon as this collection will launch in Europe in just a few weeks.
Crap.. I always forget that Europe is first with the big summer collection... Temperature Rising was March 4th.. (in Holland at least) so just a couple of weeks to go! Can't believe almost a year has passed.. in my head TR released a couple of months ago. :lol:

Honi

Fingers crossed I get some info in the mail soon! I got products for temp rising quite early last year (Beginning of april I think it was) so I will stalk my mailbox!

Corally

Fingers crossed I get some info in the mail soon! I got products for temp rising quite early last year (Beginning of april I think it was) so I will stalk my mailbox!
Stalker mode ON! :lol: I really hope you get the color story soon.

MACina

That would be great
cheerleader.gif

And samples too
heart.gif

deadSAVVY

[@]erine1881[/@] what lipstick are you wearing here? Why is everything so effortless with you?! I wish :/ lol

Kristin Bacon

we're not talking about me here! Lol but you know the feeling when you're stuck in a rut? I'm not an artist but id like to progress in application skills ya know?
smiles.gif
heart.gif
there is always more to learn!!!! I have been in a neutral rut, so i put bright colors in my purse so i have to mix it up. i like to blend a lot, so i can never wear the cut crease without super blending, i need to work on that!! I used to wear false lashes every day. I have 100 pairs at least from when i worked at sally beauty. whenever we had a sale i would go nuts. i actually probably own more pairs than that. i want to try those mink lashes, but damn they are pricey.

NaomiH

we're not talking about me here! Lol but you know the feeling when you're stuck in a rut? I'm not an artist but id like to progress in application skills ya know?
smiles.gif
heart.gif
I know exactly what you mean! I've been practicing my winged liner nightly in an effort to get better at it. lol

PixieDancer

Just like Annette said. You need a mirror to look into, and a pair of tweezers. Applying with the tweezers keeps your hand out of the way which let's you see better, and looking down i to the mirrow let's you see your lashline and allows you to place em in the right spot, whether you're wearing liner or not!
I like the 138s too! I use 110's a lot as well.
I also use corner lashes for everyday situations. Ardell 135's are great for that.

Prettypackages

People with bad lashes, ruin it for me. They look plastic, fake, or like bat wings are hanging from their eyes. Eventually, I will try them, but for now, I'm in no hurry.

Latest posts