MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

mosha010

Ty ladies. Def gonna try the tweezer thing. I was going at it w my hand and having to be super super careful of not smudging aaaarreghhhh. Ty for the tip

shontay07108

I started wearing lashes about a year ago and I don't know what the hell I was doing with my life before. I told myself I didn't need them because I was never able to figure them out. Just couldn't put them on. Man, was I wrong. It changes everything and I was able to get over my fear of using tweezers to put them on. It's so easy now. I love dramatic and natural ones (but mostly dramatic :p). I started out loving Ardell, but nothing is better than Red Cherry. Nothing. I buy them by the ton online. I do venture out and try other ones, though.

ILoveMakeup84

I know this might shock you but I've never worn false lashes before 0_0 I need to though because every time I see a tutorial false lashes brings everything together and look so sexy lol

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I need to though because every time I see a tutorial false lashes brings everything together and look so sexy lol
Me neither :) I prefer a natural makeup look. Not sure if you can still look natural with falsies, I just always see these big fake lashes on people on IG, etc where they look fake and huge from miles away. I don't understand that kind of look, looks horrible to me.

alexisweaver

I have naturally long, dark and curly eyelashes so even though I want to wear lashes I don't really need them and it actually feels annoying when I do.

erine1881

Me neither :) I prefer a natural makeup look. Not sure if you can still look natural with falsies, I just always see these big fake lashes on people on IG, etc where they look fake and huge from miles away. I don't understand that kind of look, looks horrible to me.
I'm wearing lashes in my avi
22308f2c_image.jpeg
Pretty natural looking to me :dunno:

erine1881

Just gorgeous....I love them on you, Erin :eyelove:
I live in these lashes!
Red Cherry are probably my favorite lashes! Great quality and at the perfect price!
They blow all other lashes out of the water! I don't even see how MAC can sell lashes for the price that they do, and people actually buy them! Even after working there and getting a discount on them, they don't even compare the RCs!

miss0annette

They blow all other lashes out of the water! I don't even see how MAC can sell lashes for the price that they do, and people actually buy them! Even after working there and getting a discount on them, they don't even compare the RCs!
The only mac lashes I'm curious about are the 35s only because people rave about them so much.

NaomiH

iagree.gif
I got a pair of MAC lashes awhile back, used them twice and swore I'd never cheat on my RCs with MAC lashes again. lol

Latest posts