MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

Kristin Bacon

Yes to me it's similar. I love it so much it's such an amazing formula so now I have 3 because I never want to use anything else lol
i have not had the pleasure yet, but i do have a Chameleon Topaz on the way to me soon!!!! Cant wait to try the formula. how much were they? I am gonna get my butt up to that damn CCO lol. Wouldnt mind backing up my VG gaga either. both of em.

RiRiBoyWeHo

Expect a Makeup Bag for this Collection, Refined Golden in Limited Packaging, A New Bronzer, Name coming Friday. Promo pic will be out Friday :)

Mayanas

Expect a Makeup Bag for this Collection, Refined Golden in Limited Packaging, A New Bronzer, Name coming Friday. Promo pic will be out Friday
smiles.gif

bouquet.gif
Thank you.

No bronzer for me but ......awwwww i cant wait

MACina

My picture as promised. I got a pair of 36 lashes, Forever Marilyn beauty prefer, 2 Estee Lauder heat waves, a vino and saunter l/l, and saint germain, Rebel, Souldfully rich, Lady gaga 1, and lady gaga 2 lippes!

jawdrop.gif
.....amazing haul
th_thstars.gif

Enjoy
flower.gif

MRV

Do we think the UK release will be the 22nd also? I just realized I'll be overseas when this launches and now I'm in a slight panic. lol

*sorry if the non US dates have already been said*

I really want Sun Dipped! I am still kicking myself for not buying it last summer!
And that was the second time it came out! Judging from the post below we are probably not getting PLW bronzers, just the relgular ones and EDs.

Quote: Originally Posted by RiRiBoyWeHo

Expect a Makeup Bag for this Collection, Refined Golden in Limited Packaging, A New Bronzer, Name coming Friday. Promo pic will be out Friday
smiles.gif
Uh, I'm getting an ED bronzer. YAY for the pics on Friday!!!
cheerleader.gif

Audrey C

Can't wait to see the colour story and promo pics, Refined Golden is too dark for me. I hope I like the new bronzer.

pemily

yay info will be my way sat LOL (Australia time).....

with the cco haul posted can anyone shed some light on "rough prices"

also do Sephora tend to have any sales etc in the month of June that I should know about :) TIA

Mac-Guy

yay info will be my way sat LOL (Australia time).....

with the cco haul posted can anyone shed some light on "rough prices"

also do Sephora tend to have any sales etc in the month of June that I should know about :) TIA
CCOs usually have 30$ off (+ sales tax).

Latest posts