MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

sharkbait

If ysl lipsticks are only ten bucks, I need wishes of good luck that there ISNT one by me... Edit: there is, and I foresee a barren bank account in my future Back on topic: the packaging on AA is cool and all, but the droplets make me think of warts. I guess im alone on that?

PixieDancer

Exactly! Now that I've just learned to like bronzer, I could be seduced into buying one that's right for my colouring if it's wrapped in this packaging...
I LOVE Sun Dipped and it's my staple bronzer. I have 2 BU's in addition to my one currently in use. So, if I was going to allow myself a bronzer, it would have to be REALLY amazing to push out my SD! However, a really nice ED bronzer I think could accomplish this easily... especially in this GORGEOUS packaging! I'd probably have to put one of my SD's up for sale to justify it, but it might be worth doing that!! I REALLY hope this collection doesn't kick my low-buy goal straight off a cliff! It might be next to impossible to limit myself to just 3 things! I'm scared to see the color story! I'll def have to purge "like products" to justify a larger haul here!

Starlight77

If ysl lipsticks are only ten bucks, I need wishes of good luck that there ISNT one by me... Edit: there is, and I foresee a barren bank account in my future Back on topic: the packaging on AA is cool and all, but the droplets make me think of warts. I guess im alone on that?
Oh wait, not all are $10 but they have frequent sales I bought 2 for $10 last time I was there and I've purchased from that price quite a few times but I don't know how they pick and choose colors but it's usually a great range and about 10-12 colors on sale. Everything is regularly discounted but the crazy sales are random. Always call.

NaomiH

Do we think the UK release will be the 22nd also? I just realized I'll be overseas when this launches and now I'm in a slight panic. lol

*sorry if the non US dates have already been said*

jchait

Lancome lash curles is awesome. It is actually shu uemura curler with lancome name on it 
So I want able to find the lash curler but I did get a small haul I'll post a pic when I get home! Also, I have become resolute in buying two everything from this collection so I make sure not to miss out

kerry-jane88

Do we think the UK release will be the 22nd also? I just realized I'll be overseas when this launches and now I'm in a slight panic. lol *sorry if the non US dates have already been said*
UK usually gets the big summer collection earlier than US.

Audrey C

I LOVE Sun Dipped and it's my staple bronzer. I have 2 BU's in addition to my one currently in use. So, if I was going to allow myself a bronzer, it would have to be REALLY amazing to push out my SD! However, a really nice ED bronzer I think could accomplish this easily... especially in this GORGEOUS packaging! I'd probably have to put one of my SD's up for sale to justify it, but it might be worth doing that!! I REALLY hope this collection doesn't kick my low-buy goal straight off a cliff! It might be next to impossible to limit myself to just 3 things! I'm scared to see the color story! I'll def have to purge "like products" to justify a larger haul here!
I have one Sun Dipped and one Matte Bronze, so I would feel ok with getting a different one if it was different. I really just want this compact for blot powder in the future, so I hope it comes with something I'll use inside. Beyond that, maybe one lippie (also for the packaging) if there's one I like.

jchait

Honestly I LOVE the raindrops concept. They're fondly doing something very special, breaking out of the conservative box they have had so far this year. Thank you MAC for pulling out all the stops with this collection! Hopefully the insides match the issues in beauty

User38

I am just buying anything for the compact
pompom.gif

jchait

581e2148_1395789900113.jpeg
My picture as promised. I got a pair of 36 lashes, Forever Marilyn beauty prefer, 2 Estee Lauder heat waves, a vino and saunter l/l, and saint germain, Rebel, Souldfully rich, Lady gaga 1, and lady gaga 2 lippes!

ILoveMakeup84

581e2148_1395789900113.jpeg
My picture as promised. I got a pair of 36 lashes, Forever Marilyn beauty prefer, 2 Estee Lauder heat waves, a vino and saunter l/l, and saint germain, Rebel, Souldfully rich, Lady gaga 1, and lady gaga 2 lippes!
Great finds! I have Heat Wave but never used it!

Kristin Bacon

ahhhhh so jealous lol thanks for sharing!!!! Now heat wave is the hightlighter in the gelee formula right?? like ED kinda

jchait

ahhhhh so jealous lol thanks for sharing!!!! Now heat wave is the hightlighter in the gelee formula right?? like ED kinda
Yes to me it's similar. I love it so much it's such an amazing formula so now I have 3 because I never want to use anything else lol

Latest posts