MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

User38

aww crap.. I collect compacts
thud.gif

mosha010

theyre textured for our pleasure lol. anywayyyyyy [@]Naynadine[/@]you depot them the same way as regular eyehadows and stuff. The only ones I haven't figured are extra def cause I'm afraid they will break

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
lol. anywayyyyyy @Naynadineyou depot them the same way as regular eyehadows and stuff. The only ones I haven't figured are extra def cause I'm afraid they will break
I've only ever depotted one eyeshadow. I used a flat iron and the container was ruined and half melted, so I doubt I would want to do that to that compact, lol. I have to step up my depotting skills.

PixieDancer

Is anyone else screaming "OPEN THAT COMPACT!!!!!" ??? I'm dying here! I want to LOVE the whole compact! Even the treasure inside! NOW, show it to MEEEEEEE!

vaisforluvrs

#TeamAquaEverything
mac_addict.gif
Yes, you have no idea! Teal and Aqua are my favorite colors in any item. I just reorganized my bedroom, and the majority of my shoes, scarves, and earrings are in this color family. Unless the colors are not good for my skin tone, it will be very hard to resist this collection!

erine1881

going to a CCO tomorrow with a fellow Specktra-ette, so excited maybe I'll find that lash curler!!!!!!!!!!
The CCOs only care EL brands, so u fortunately they won't have the Lancome curler :(
i have lipglass that old i still use and its fine. as long as it smells ok you should be good!!!! but i know there are some who dont do that. I do tho. im ok
I do too!
What she said! I need to look up how to depot compacts. I might even buy two and put something else in there.
I posted pics, who knows how long ago, on how to depot compacts. Takes 2 seconds! Check my pics!

vamua703

theyre textured for our pleasure lol. anywayyyyyy [@]Naynadine[/@]you depot them the same way as regular eyehadows and stuff. The only ones I haven't figured are extra def cause I'm afraid they will break
DO NOT DEPOT ED ANYTHING!! I tried to do my magnetic blushes and mine broke. I was told there was a terra cotta plate underneath and boy were they wrong

Kristin Bacon

Yes, you have no idea! Teal and Aqua are my favorite colors in any item. I just reorganized my bedroom, and the majority of my shoes, scarves, and earrings are in this color family. Unless the colors are not good for my skin tone, it will be very hard to resist this collection!
i always buy teal and aqua clothes and jewelry, shoes if i can find them, socks!!! candles, soap, and tons of eyeshadows!! i want a teal fluidline, a dazzle lipstick, hoping for a green or teal shadow too.

Starlight77

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lol. Well that's one thing off the list for tomorrow. Boo:eek:hboy:
There is a Lancôme/YSL/Ralph Lauren/ and something else?? outlet next to my CCO. The place you are going may have one as well. Call and ask or check online what beauty stores they have. I will call and check mine if they have the curlers for you ladies. Usually Lancôme and YSL lipsticks are on sale for like $10. glosses too, quads etc