MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

BellaInPink

Get your own girl! That's what keeps marriages together! Don't get between me and my addiction..lol
lol right! something happened to mine tho..i would send it to get fixed but then id have to take a break from my addiction...
nope.gif
no way! at least not until after i get what i want from this

AutumnMoon

I'm going to have to take a peep at the new Coach bags. I have been wanting to get a new Marc by Marc Jacobs bag for a while, but I'm sure a Coach bag would be a bit cheaper. 
Mmmmmmmmmmmm Marc Jacobs. I just a bought Nylon Nastasha. Coach has 25% till Friday.

Genn

I told my husband don't even think about going on the computer. I'm stalking my makeup. LOL and don't expect me to leave the house.

BellaInPink

I go through that a lot. We have one desktop and one laptop, but we both prefer the laptop so we can sit on the couch or in bed. We need to visit the Apple store soon and get another Macbook Air or iPad because I hate sharing lol.
i dont mind sharing but not when im steady stalking lol

AdelieDragon

AS is on my list now haha. The only problem is I can't afford it. Either I borrow a credit card because I don't have one myself and don't get paid until Monday or my boyfriend said he'd get it for me...but he is in a different timezone so it gets tricky. I might have to order it separately from Nordstrom or actually buy it in the store.

mousygiggles

I go through that a lot. We have one desktop and one laptop, but we both prefer the laptop so we can sit on the couch or in bed. We need to visit the Apple store soon and get another Macbook Air or iPad because I hate sharing lol.
Oh yeah. I have a mini purple laptop and he has his JUMBO one but when we got Ipads, I knew he had to have his own.

Abrilita02

Seriously, I have not stalked IN FOREVER.  Umm like the last serious stalking I did was 6 months ago or more. I am wussing out quick.
Same here. Last time I stalked was TR. I usually dont stalk unless it's the summer and winter collections. That and some of the collab. Collections.