MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

pretty_melody

Always wanted to try threading but always hear about how much it hurts. I've been getting my brows waxed since I was 12 and I'm STILL not used to that kind of pain. I would probably wuss out of threading
The nice thing about threading is they can turn out very nice and the results last way longer than waxing for me. It just kinda hurts and the whole watery eyed look is not my favorite after she's done I look like a total wuss...

jenise

Always wanted to try threading but always hear about how much it hurts. I've been getting my brows waxed since I was 12 and I'm STILL not used to that kind of pain. I would probably wuss out of threading
I loveeeee getting mine threaded! It definitely does hurt, especially if you wait a while in between threads, but you learn to get used to it. It also lasts much longer for me than waxing, I can go almost a month with just minor tweezing in between. When I used to get them waxed, the hair would grow back so fast, it was so annoying!!

MakeupQueen4

Threading does hurt quite a bit imo. It also takes a lot longer than waxing so you have to sit there and be in pain. You definitely get better results though, so that is something to consider.
You would think someone who has nine tattoos would be ok with pain ... nope not this sissy right here! lol .... If my eyebrow lady ever leaves though I will totally consider threading. I'm up for trying anything once. Cant be worse than that time I shaved my brows off when I was seven lol

rae_rae21

I've been meaning to try threading...but don't wanna sit there in the middle of the mall while I'm crying from pain for everyone to see.

pretty_melody

I loveeeee getting mine threaded! It definitely does hurt, especially if you wait a while in between threads, but you learn to get used to it. It also lasts much longer for me than waxing, I can go almost a month with just minor tweezing in between. When I used to get them waxed, the hair would grow back so fast, it was so annoying!!
Yeah it is worth it it's just something you have to go in with your game face on sucking back the tears lol.

lippieluv2013

The nice thing about threading is they can turn out very nice and the results last way longer than waxing for me. It just kinda hurts and the whole watery eyed look is not my favorite after she's done I look like a total wuss...
Sorry....I am a total wuss. Cannot stand waxing. I tweeze religiously just to avoid it. And threading sounds even worse.

KrystalAnne

Threading does hurt quite a bit imo. It also takes a lot longer than waxing so you have to sit there and be in pain. You definitely get better results though, so that is something to consider.
What exactly do they do when they're threading your brows? I have only ever gotten my brows done once, and they were waxed. I'm curious. I need the top of my brows cleaned up..

Rinstar

I am stalking away tonight! Need all the EDES for sure, Aphrodite's Shell and I keep going back and forth on Mystical

jenise

I've been meaning to try threading...but don't wanna sit there in the middle of the mall while I'm crying from pain for everyone to see.
I used to hate when mine was in the middle of the mall! But they actually just made a store inside the mall for it, so its much better
cheerleader.gif

MakeupQueen4

It actually is not bad, since it was so warm. It is 69 right now. I have on sweats and a hoodie. I can live without AC for forever (if my lippies and cream products would not melt) but I need heat. I am glad this is a 2 day thing. Tomorrow will be 65 for the high and 37 for the low... then back into the mid 70's.
Sounds like it's manageable so that's great! I cant be to hot or to cold. I drive the other ladies in my office crazy because I'm always adjusting the thermostat

mousygiggles

I could not do the threading thing. They always make them too thin and sparse. Waxing for me lasts a good 2 months though without any tweezing.

BrknFlwr85

You would think someone who has nine tattoos would be ok with pain ... nope not this sissy right here! lol .... If my eyebrow lady ever leaves though I will totally consider threading. I'm up for trying anything once. Cant be worse than that time I shaved my brows off when I was seven lol
LOL I have quite a few tats and body piercings, but I hate having my brows done. I think part of my problem is that I hate anyone having their hands or other objects near my eyes, so it freaks me out.

Latest posts