MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

lipstickaddict

I like almost all his movies. Lol what about Bill and teds excellent adventure with keanu lol?
What about Bill is the most hilarious movie EVER!

I sail, I'm sailing...I'm a sailor......ahoy! This movie is a cult favorite in my family! Love it! Am definitely checking out the Son in Law!!!!!!

Baby steps....haha!

Luna Selene

I can't keep up with this thread! I was busy all day and night, came back to 1000+ posts :D But my pro order shipped today and it's only one state away, so I hope to get my goodies soon. I wanted to thank liba for her reviews so far, as well as another pro member who mentioned they couldn't order Legendary Lure. I'm not the only one then!

If my package arrives tomorrow, I have time to swatch tomorrow night. If it's Friday, I might be able to get some pictures late Friday night. Here's hoping UPS is efficient.

mousygiggles

lol i always wanted to live in a small town where everyone knows each other and you drive to high school and you have just a pretty building and nothing but grass and football fields everywhere! new york is like a zoo with they're high schools!
My kids' school is so small they do not even have a football team. They do track and other individual sports lol.

blondie929

My kids' school is so small they do not even have a football team. They do track and other individual sports lol.
i attended my high school for about a month i believe but it was just so huge and so many rude people .. we had a football field but it was so ghetto!

BrknFlwr85

This is what you can get in my area for $1500 a month. I don't think I could actually move up north when I can live in a super nice house for the same price.

DILLIGAF

I've never been to florida .. I've been stuck in new york my whole life lol but id love to go! florida sounds amazing especially right now
Miami is like Brooklyn with southern accents. lol As a fellow Bk girl now living in MIA my biggest issue is explaining why I still Love the NY Knicks.

thefbomb

I was making my bf look at swatches of Delphic & SAS blush to decide if I should get them (he liked the look of both, still unsure about the bronzer since I don't normally wear bronzer) & I came to a few of the lipstick swatches and he likes PMP..,it wasn't even on my list...debating it now.

erine1881

I've been a city girl all my life .. brooklyn girl to be exact .. city life is all i know when i go to visit family upstate or on long island I don't know what to do with all that silence lol .. yea its expensive i live in a one bedroom apt and my rent is only 950 cause I've lived here for so long but now i crappy 1 bedroom goes for 1,500
Holy shit! My first apartment was a brand new apartment complex, 2 bedroom, 900 sq ft., $550 a month.

MakeupQueen4

you think he learned his lesson but just kept meeting girls off the internet...all of his relationships have begun online
omg my best friend is JUST like that. And she will go see these guys and they'll live 4 or 5 hrs away. And then she always comes home disappointed when things don't work out. And Im like hellooooo ... wake up girl and realize you are not being smart about dating! but she never listens *shrug*