MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

BrknFlwr85

My dog keeps giving me this look like "can we go to bed already, I'm so tired" lol. She has a bed in the living room and the bedroom, but she won't go to her other bed to sleep unless I go too.

MaitaiFluff

Hey now, those new Cinnabon thingies at Taco Bell are amazeballs.  Mc Donalds, just the fries. Ummm so good drunk.
Lol, everything greasy tastes amazing when alcohol is involved. I really miss going to the the 24 hour Jollibee after a night out. I miss Filipino food. Wah!

rae_rae21

Awww yeah. I used to live in Plainview, TX too. Not far away. It is umm something in that area.
jawdrop.gif
I could always tell when we were getting close...cow patties galore and the lovely dust storms. Man that place sucked major ass.

mousygiggles

Yeah both me and my husband were born in New Mexico just different parts which is funny because we're both Navy brats so moved around alot but because we were both born there we both have a taste for good mexican food ^_^
Awww. Yeah it is an interesting state. He is just from there, God love him.

Dolly Snow

i eat it when I'm drunk .. since its the only thing open at 3 am in my neighborhood and i prefer it over mcdonalds when I'm drunk .. when I'm sober i hate both
My sister used to eat it too lol but her friend who she used to get hammered with worked there lol

BitterSweet1016

Awww. Yeah it is an interesting state. He is just from there, God love him.
Nah he lived there for a bit too when he was young but it's so funny because I always told him we are from two different NMs haha because were I lived I was mainly on a Navajo reservation and most of Farmington at the time were Indians. I know how it is being the only white girl in a class room but never had an issue thankfully.