MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

blondie929

That's how I ended up in Miami
amuse.gif
lol .. how long have you been in Miami?

Dolly Snow

I never ordered anything with meat when I ate there. I get the 7 layer burrito or nada! Granted I was a broke college student at the time.
My sister's best friend worked there she used to try and get me to come in lol I'd be like no thanks my bowels are fine as they are :lmao:

Asphyxia

Is there a special shipping code for this collection? Last time I got too excited and forgot to use the 2nd day shipping or overnight shipping code. :p

mousygiggles

Nah he lived there for a bit too when he was young but it's so funny because I always told him we are from two different NMs haha because were I lived I was mainly on a Navajo reservation and most of Farmington at the time were Indians. I know how it is being the only white girl in a class room but never had an issue thankfully.
Lol I meant mine.
girlhaha.gif
He was just born to other New Mexicans that had been there forever too and he says he is a white kid but I do not belive him.

blondie929

ANY NEW ORLEANS LADIES IN HERE? LET ME KNOW CAUSE IM GONNA NEED SOME FRIENDS! I NEED TO KNOW HOW MANY MALLS YA GOT HOW MANY MACS SEPHORAS ULTAS IF ANY!

mousygiggles

I've been several times. I hated it at first because it's dirty and grimy (and Im a prissy valley girl) but once you get drunk on Bourbon St you realize what a great city it is and how awesome the ppl are
I was not prepared for the lack of cleanliness. It was one heck of a party every time though.

DILLIGAF

lol .. how long have you been in Miami?
Too long according to my mom. I came down here in 2003 for grad school but started living here full time after graduation in 2005. Can't believe its been about 10 years but I still get called out for being a NYer. You can take the girl out of Brooklyn but you can't take the Brooklyn out of the girl.

blondie929

Too long according to my mom. I came down here in 2003 for grad school but started living here full time after graduation in 2005. Can't believe its been about 10 years but I still get called out for being a NYer. You can take the girl out of Brooklyn but you can't take the Brooklyn out of the girl.
ain't that the truth! do people make fun of you for that heavy brooklyn accent! i know you got one girl