MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

NaniLovesMAC

If I don't get what I want from AA i'll just make up for it with the Osbournes!
yahoo.gif

MakeupQueen4

I feel like I'm going to miss out on something that I don't even know I want yet. I'm still so undecided on a lot of stuff, but as soon as I see something gone, I will be wishing I bought it.
Trying sooo hard not to buy all the things. I keep saying "Osbourne's" to myself over and over.

rae_rae21

I just need to remind myself that if I don't grab what I want online..I can always head to Nordie's...but I just don't wanna wait that long. I'm an instant gratification kinda girl! (well, as instant as overnight shipping can be)

sdsamler

im having an existential crisis lol I really want AS but I want the compact for the golden/refined golden so now I can't decide what to geeetttt :/ APHRODITE'S SHELL WHY YOU NO IN PRETTY COMPACT?????

in other news, i'll be aiming for GotS, PMP, and possibly SS

breatheonbeat

Yep even Temptalia said she thinks it is the best packaging from MAC that she has seen, so I'm sure everyone wants at least one item from this collection.
she's tough to impress with packaging. i dont know if she still includes packaging in her rating, but almost no products ever get a 10/10 for packaginf

MakeupQueen4

I just need to remind myself that if I don't grab what I want online..I can always head to Nordie's...but I just don't wanna wait that long. I'm an instant gratification kinda girl! (well, as instant as overnight shipping can be)
Ditto. I ordered my Playland from Nordies because they released it first. Then I found out MAC had free overnight so I ordered everything again. It's my makeup and I want it now! (said like that annoying commercial)

NaniLovesMAC

If I miss out on AS i'll grab Golden, and If I miss out on See Me Hear Me i'll grab an e/s. Getting my second string list ready! Game Plan, lol
cheerleader.gif