MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

Medgal07

35s are too narrow for my eyes, so i need to wear 2 pair side by side
sigh.gif
Whoa...Erine they are some killer peepers. Love them!!!
heat.gif
Not to mention the bone structure and full lips---turning red yet?
girlhaha.gif

Debbs

Definitely "on-board" for these!!! Thanks, Ms. Annette. So far definitely 2 glosses to the right and a few of the eyeshadows. The rest to be determined when we see the blushes and hopefully some skinfinishes.

User38

gimme a C
gimme an O
gimme an M
gimme a P
gimme an A
gimme a C
gimme a T

thats all she wrote..

User38

oh, hahaha…..i thought that was some veiled reference to a special, Marine Life style highlight powder. Look at how much we rely on you!!
bouquet.gif
I told you my lips are sealed
001_unsure.gif
for now.. but, I do want that big compact.. and "whatever " is in it.. lol
pretty.gif

DarylandCarole

Yay or Nay?? Credit to the Instagram user.
14ec8971_image.jpeg
Yes the last two lippies look super nice! 
soooo beautiful, ahh the nudes are going to be way too light for my nc 40 skin tone but the last 2 look promising, oh well maybe at least 1 lippie and all the blushes if hey are ED and not repeats  this is good for my #lowbuy! yay   good job i see Naynadine  FBI skills are rubbing off on you! :)
Hmmm, looks like this will be a neutral lippie collection after Playland Brights. I'll get the 2 darkest lippies, a blush or bronzed, and some e/s depending on the colors. I'm relieved that it's not a bunch of lippies I love. This will help me keep my cost down.

miss0annette

soooo beautiful, ahh the nudes are going to be way too light for my nc 40 skin tone but the last 2 look promising, oh well maybe at least 1 lippie and all the blushes if hey are ED and not repeats  this is good for my #lowbuy! yay   good job i see Naynadine  FBI skills are rubbing off on you! :)
Haha ;) I know right.

liba

soooo beautiful, ahh the nudes are going to be way too light for my nc 40 skin tone but the last 2 look promising, oh well maybe at least 1 lippie and all the blushes if hey are ED and not repeats

this is good for my #lowbuy! yay

good job i see Naynadine FBI skills are rubbing off on you! :)
FBI: Future Beauty Investigator!
specktra_rocks.gif

I've already got Pet Me Please and that one, while light, will allow your natural coloring to come through and will just look like an awesome natural frosted effect. It's one of my favorite nude lippies, because it makes your lips look really full and dimensional. Glad to see it's coming back.

Latest posts