MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

jojolovesmac

omg did any1 see the pix on ig for this colletion? im so excited im def getting all the lipsticks hopefully april doesn't leave me broke or else I will b mad if I dnt buy this collection

MRV

Beautiful promo pic! And I want that lisptick.

Foto von watchanicoleit
TY! I like the pic, but the collection is kind of disapponting lip wise. I'm hoping for nice EDES though, something like Havanna at least, if not metallic shades! Then I could do with a nuder lip.

I'm getting at least one lippie, and perharps even one gloss, for the packaging. Then some EDES, the blushes, and one/two ED bronzers. Hmmm, and the eye pencils are pearlglides!?

NewChick10

Quote:Originally Posted by Naynadine

The shades look pretty neutral there for a summer collection. 
I wish I could see a bigger version of the pic, I can't find it anywhere. 
sigh.gif

I clicked on the photo and it made it a little bigger. That is what I end up doing when I want to see the photo a little bigger. It did not change that much but it made the photo slightly larger and clearer.

liba

Beautiful promo pic! And I want that lipstick.

Foto von watchanicoleit

Thanks again for all your detective work, Naynadine - Director of the FBI.
Those lippies are so neutral for a summer collection!
blink.gif
I enlarged the photo on my laptop and the far right one is PURPLE - looks more bluish purple too, along the punk couture lines and then the one next to it is a greyed out plum/mauve sort of like a little warmer, lighter, dirtier Private Party. Nothing too neutral about those babies! I think the Mineralize collection will be the one with the real brights, though.

Quote: Originally Posted by mosha010

I want an amplified nude
Pet Me Please is definitely the one on the far left. It's a frost. I could see the one in the promo pic perhaps being an amplified. I'm honestly hoping it's a lustre or a cremesheen, or maybe a satin, if it's a moister satin like Just a Bite was. It's another peachy nude like Runway Hit or Fresh & Frisky, or a few of the new Mineralize lip glasses, but hey - that peach nude shade is always a favorite of mine and is obviously one of the big trends of 2014.

Latest posts