MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

LMarie21

I just finished watching the season finale of Criminal Minds to keep me up...love this show! Matthew Gray Gubler is so adorable
heart.gif

lippieluv2013

So why is it that my BF just came home 30 mins ago? He works nights and I usually don't see him before 5/6 in the morning. But no ..... got off early ...... I am wide awake. He has no idea that I am stalking and he was like 'are you okay?'

DarylandCarole

I was getting a little tired but had a late visit from our stray KittyCat and that woke me up. Just happened to look on the deck and there it was. took it some food and it seemed nervous so I kept an eye on it. Next thing I know there was a raccoon out there trying to steal the food. I grabbed the broom and went out and it ran away. Fortunately Kittycat was still there so I stood guard while it finished eating. @mosha010, see? Kitty stood it's ground! Here's the stray kitty

erine1881

Which have you been wearing that long? Curious.
Dune. My sister wore it for years, and i borrowed it from her once and it's been my signature scent ever since!
I can't with rose scented anything. Dior perfumes were my thing back in the day. I wore Dune in HS and Hypnotic Poison in college. Lolita Lempicka is another good one. I also swear on all that's holy that those Escada perfumes are the same blasted thing each year in a new package and name.
Oh yeah!!!
BTW EVERYONEEEEE. Today, this guy made my world come crashing down. I used to think I was a pale NC, and now, he has confirmed, that I am amongst the pale NW tribespeople. 
You might want a second opinion. Us NCs don't give our people up that easily! :haha:
:pp: any of you law and order svu fans?
I've seen every episode!
I was until Stabler left. I went ahead and caught up, but that show wore out it's welcome seasons ago and I didn't even watch the resolution to that guy that tortured Olivia because it was getting to be a bit much.
It's seriously sucked every since Elliott left :(
I just finished watching the season finale of Criminal Minds to keep me up...love this show! Matthew Gray Gubler is so adorable :heart:  
OMG my heart was seriously pounding the entire episode!

DarylandCarole

I just finished watching the season finale of Criminal Minds to keep me up...love this show! Matthew Gray Gubler is so adorable :heart:  
It was good tonight, wasn't it? Matthew is adorable - he's the reason that I started watching the show back in 2006. Did you know that he used to model?

alexisweaver

Kudos to you ladies that have really been up this whole time. I crashed around 10; I had a super headache. I'm up now just to watch the frenzy in a few hours.
tease.gif

LMarie21

It was good tonight, wasn't it? Matthew is adorable - he's the reason that I started watching the show back in 2006. Did you know that he used to model?
Soo good! I was hoping nothing bad would happen to him - he's my favorite on the show. I know Blake was somewhat new but I'm kinda bummed she's gone :( And yessss - Matthew is sooooo cute! Lol, I think I did read that somewhere that he used to model. He's got that adorable nerd thing going for him lol

alexisweaver

Soo good! I was hoping nothing bad would happen to him - he's my favorite on the show. I know Blake was somewhat new but I'm kinda bummed she's gone :( And yessss - Matthew is sooooo cute! Lol, I think I did read that somewhere that he used to model. He's got that adorable nerd thing going for him lol
I hate Blake!!!

Latest posts