MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

singer82

Me too! I quote it alllll the time. There was a guy named Evan I used to work with. So id be like oh Evan! Thank you for bringing that bottle of luuuuube! Lol
I find him kind of adorable too! It's just so good, I think I know most of the lines in that movie, I've seen it so many times. I effing love McLovin

rae_rae21

LOL...McLovin

Pitch Perfect is another favorite...thought I would hate it, but gawd it cracks me up! I'm pretty sure they're coming out with a sequel to that one as well!

neshie

Pretty sure i'm going to have to go to my local store for.this collection. I still have no clue what i need to get.

hwdsprincess

I just did a trial checkout lol and tried code "NEXT" and it still works for overnight shipping...hopefully it's still active when this collection drops!
Ha I was just about to do the same thing right now...thanks good to know but yea hopefully it works still

kimibos

I just remembered when they gave Michael Cera a blowout. Hahahaha he looks so funny!

That was crazy Funny. i think he did more videos with the Jersey Shore people.

has anyone seen the Bones Episode about how the people from Jersey Shore are a tribe lol so good!

thefbomb

Welp, you girls are awesome and it's 4am here, I work at 10, better catch some z's while I still have time. I'm thinking I'll just get GotS online and check out the rest in store, good luck to everyone, I hope you all get the goodies that you want!

blushingbunny

Michael Cera bothers me because I'm jelly; all he has to do is stand there and be awkward and then people find him hilarious. I'm awkward all the time and people just think I'm weird lol